TCCoA Forums banner

Braincoated manifolds for sale

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Splattered 
#1 ·
I bought these manifolds thinking I was going to hold them and eventually put them on a new motor but my car won't start and I need some cash to have it looked at.

I would like $225 plus shipping. I bought these from JasonLMarsh a couple months ago. I don't have any specifics other than they are braincoated and extreme ported, and that was on the ad I responded to.

I only take cash or check as I have reached my paypal withdrawl limit for this month and can't use it to pay for my auto repair.

And please understand I don't have a car so I can't go back and forth to get quotes. Worst case is I have to walk them 3/4 a mile down the road to a mailing shop to ship them out. The UPS tag on the box they came in says, they are 15lbs with the box and bubblewrap.

See less See more
#3 ·
What was the brand of these manifolds?

#5 ·
I have a set now. Cannot wait to get them on the car.

Does braincoating have a website?

#7 ·
Are they even still powder coating? I have sent an email them a couple time with no response... Haven't found a local place I would trust yet, one of them has pictures posted and it appears as though they're doing half the work outside their trailer and hanging parts from trees and stuff. Probably bake parts in the oven right next to dinner, F that. Anywho, I'll stop hijacking this old thread now.

#8 ·
Thanks.

Do you know of anyone that has pictures of stock that I can compare to my honed ones?

Anyone have dyno results?

#10 ·
My car is running great was just hoping someone could give me some info that I just cannot seem to find around the forum.

I plan on a couple of dyno runs this winter for my car to get some kind of HP/TQ numbers with all my HARD work.

Thanks

#12 · (Edited)
Oh I see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.