TCCoA Forums banner

Is SC suspension any better than my LX?

885 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  84cougarv8 
#1 ·
I know there are probably tons of articles about this, but i want a centralized one with info of SC parts vs. LX ones.... i have an SC parts car and have already got my disc brakes! love em!! so just any info on swapping for upgraded handling or stance would rock! thanks guys!

#3 ·
Yea the 2way adjustable shocks are made by Tokico. :)

#4 ·
In my personal opinion, the only things worth pilfering are the sway bars. Go for new shocks/springs (lower springs). Also, would you really want to go through all that work of swapping control arms to put in used bushings? I just got done rebuilding my suspension and rear disc swap, but only used the rear bar from an 89 SC (front's an addco) and got rid of my sport springs/shocks since I lowered the car. All my bushings were in very good shape, so I didn't replace any. Much tighter suspension with the 1.5" drop and the kyb (yeah, cheapos, but they're still good enough for as little as I drive the car).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.