THE CUSTOM WHEEL SHOP latest news - Page 14 - TCCoA Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #391 of 396 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudaz101 View Post
Hello Everyone! I thought I'd swing by and make an update to this Post.

There are a few new things going on. We have a few new options that don't rely on my usual casting orders that have long waits. So I wanted to share some of those options with you all. Also there are some changes coming with respect to pricing and availability of the Replica stuff.

The Replica stuff that is casted in CHINA will be getting hit with Tariffs Now @ 10% and an expected 25% for 2019. These increases will obviously effect product pricing with my own products as well as everything I am sourcing from other manufacturers. So just FYI, if you are on the fence about buying, between now and January is a good chance to save some money. I would also say that most of these companies will use the 25% Tariff to increase everything on their floor even if it was stocked before 2019. THE CUSTOM WHEEL SHOP WILL NOT DO THIS! Anything I have on my floor that was not teriffed will not have a change in price post 2019. Feel free to ask questions on this!

So I have some new options that came available to me and my supplier seems to be super solid! It is exciting to have a good solid and dependable supplier/mfr and I even have access to their warehouses across the country to see what they have and where in the US it is located. Very Nice! Below are a few photos of a recent setup I spec'd out for a SuperCoupe Enthusiast and a MarkVIII Enthusiast. Enjoy!

19's I'm assuming? pricing and availability?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 396 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
TCCoA Wheel Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to cudaz101
Hey Thomas! Those are 20X9 fronts and 20X10.5 Rears. They are $1160set shipped anywhere in the lower48. There is also a Matte Black finish available in that wheel. They are available in both finishes.

The hardware used is a Black finish spline lug kit with flush mount black valves. I think it finishes it up really nice.

Brad

1990 & 1994 SC's
post #393 of 396 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudaz101 View Post
Hey Thomas! Those are 20X9 fronts and 20X10.5 Rears. They are $1160set shipped anywhere in the lower48. There is also a Matte Black finish available in that wheel. They are available in both finishes.

The hardware used is a Black finish spline lug kit with flush mount black valves. I think it finishes it up really nice.

Brad
Those look beautiful!! Too late though, my 18" tires are on the way already, so I'll stick to the Speedstars(for now anyway)
cudaz101 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #394 of 396 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
TCCoA Wheel Guru

2019 Fall Update

Hello MN12 Enthusiasts!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their MN12 during the fair weather of 2019! Has not been a great season for the Wheel Shop since our products never really showed up, but I am hoping for an arrival before Christmas and will likely have a Blowout for Christmas so I don't have to warehouse everything over the winter months! So if you are thinking about lacing your car up watch the website "thecustomwheelshop.com" of shoot me a message, call or text and we can talk about it! Below is whats coming and after many requests I've brought back the bullets! That wheel has a very timeless look in the machined lip w/charcoal centers, so very please to be able to announce its comeback!

Thanks for your continued support!!

VR,

Brad Storey
The Custom Wheel Shop
Trunk Monkey likes this.

1990 & 1994 SC's
post #395 of 396 (permalink) Old Today, 08:39 PM

Do you have any of the chrome or silver Speedstars in stock at this time?
post #396 of 396 (permalink) Old Today, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
TCCoA Wheel Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Thunder View Post
Do you have any of the chrome or silver Speedstars in stock at this time?
Yes we have Chrome, Silver and Anthracite available to ship.

Thanks for the interest!

Brad
The Custom Wheel Shop
TheCustomWheelShop

1990 & 1994 SC's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in