TCCoA Forums banner

THE CUSTOM WHEEL SHOP latest news

105K views 396 replies 98 participants last post by  Carolina Thunder 
#1 · (Edited)
I hope this message finds everyone doing well. I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed that cares to know...=) We appreciate the continued support of our products and services. So this is an official thanks from US to YOU ALL!! Cheers Then...=)

OK...So the most recent news would be that we are finally in the back stretch of finishing an honest to god, quality Drag Wheel Option to the MN12/FN10 crowd. Just working out the final details to make it exactly what we believe will best serve our customers. So if this is of interest to you stay tuned and send me an email or PM to get further details.

Just earlier this week I placed a new casting order. Its not our typical larger order for reasons Im sure I wont have to explain. Things have not exactly been on fire with respect to sales. But we want to continue delivering what we can. So the next products in line are as below:

Ordered 40 17X9 03/04 Cobra's in a Polished finish. We have not had this wheel in stock for quite some time and I am constantly getting hit up for it. So its back!!

Ordered 40 18X9 Speed Stars in Chrome finish as well. This has been extremely popular and they look brilliant on our cars. So it may not be new to what we offer but we have to answer demand.. =)

We still have loads of the Staggered Bullets waiting to go out. I put a set on my own car. The fit is amazing...For me and out of all the wheels I have ran on my cars I think these compliment the car the best...FOR ME...=)

If you have made it this far in my lil speel, thanks so much again.

Cheers All!!

Brad Storey
Wheel Division
Storey's Tire Factory
www.thecustomwheelshop.com

See less See more
#2 ·
my fav wheel you guys now stock again is those polished 17x9 cobra's. i would buy a set but no money atm.:(

#5 ·
They wont be an option for everyone. I myself dont run my fair weather wheels in the foul weather months. So I have never had problems with my Polished wheels getting away from me. Plus the products you use make all the differance as well.

Brad

#6 ·
Brad,
So glad to see you guys are still supporting this small niche market.
Thank you.

I was a little worried about the fitment of the 18x9's Saleen Speedstars but they actually fit better then the 17x9 Cobra R's I was running before.

They clear the upper A arm better than the 17x9's. Gave me a half inch more clearance and got rid of the little rub I had in reverse with the wheels turned too tight.

BTW - Did I mention that I LOVE how those Saleen Speedstars look on the car? :D

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just wanted to give another good word for the CWS. My Speedstars fit great, and look right at home while autocrossing

When I get the money, I'll probably get another set to mount some race rubber on. But race tires alone are $1200, so that point is way off into the future

#9 ·
Wheels

Brad,
Been loooking at your site for 2 yrs. Was wondering if you was thinking about getting some more CHROME 18X9 COBRA R WHEELS made? What would it take to have a set of the 18x9 CHARCOAL ones you have CHROMED? If anybody else reading this knows of a set of these for sale email me at (rmagyor@zoominternet.net) I have posted in the WANTED section on this site also. I'm looking for a set of these 18 inch CHROME COBRA R's.

#11 ·
brad,

i was wanting to order the 17x9 polished cobra rims but the phone # to the custom wheel shop is not valid, is there any website that will direct me to purchasing these wheels or a valid phone#?, thanks.

regards,
ramon
Check the number again. Our number has not changed and has been working fine...??

509-843-1401 Mon-Fri 8-5pm Saturdays from 8am-12noon. This is Pacific std. time and you will get a fax number after hours.

Regards,

Brad

#12 ·
Brad, best of luck with your future sales! I was saving for a set of wheels from you yet to be determined, but that money is now going towards lawyer fees in a personal matter. As soon as those issues are resolved, I will once again begin saving for a set of your wheels.

#20 ·
Cudaz will there be anymore Cobra R's produced? Im down for a set.

#24 ·
The Saleen Speedstars just made it out of customs. They are available to ship today. The rest of my order is a few weeks out in the polishing process.

I dont have any CobraR's being built. Maybe this spring.

Thanks Everyone!! Have a great weekend!!

Brad

#27 ·
17X9 03/04 Cobra's in a Polished finish

man are these rims freakin sweet! are these still around i would want a set but i would only be able to buy them one or two at a time per week lol, i know i suck. but seriously i would like to buy them maybe in a month i could have the whole set.

how much is the shipping for one at a time to 27909?

or how much for the whole set shipped?

#29 ·
man are these rims freakin sweet! are these still around i would want a set but i would only be able to buy them one or two at a time per week lol, i know i suck. but seriously i would like to buy them maybe in a month i could have the whole set.

how much is the shipping for one at a time to 27909?

or how much for the whole set shipped?
We dont have the wheel on our floor yet. They are expected to finally arrive in the next few weeks (2 I hope).

Its best if you just save your money and pull the trigger. We cant hold wheels for anyone. There will only be maybe 4 sets left if everyone thats shown serious purchase interest actually buys. So start saving now if you want a set.

Cheers

Brad

#31 ·
oh well that works also lol:D i can definately be ready for em in the next few weeks or whatever, just please let us know when they come !!! i dont wanna miss out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.