TCCoA Forums banner

rim paint

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Boston-Bull 
#1 ·
has any one tried painting stock rims with a rubberized or truck bed lining type paint ?

#7 ·
I painted a set of truck wheels with the graphite color wheel paint. I fell in love with it. I'll eventually paint my Monte's rims that color.

#8 ·
some other member here talking about some kind of indestructible rim "paint" or coating that could withstand anything. I wish I could remember that. I'd love to paint some 93 cobra fan blades with an evergreen frost color.

#12 ·
You know your a ******* when...

Funny you brought that up. There is a Dodge Dakota at the shop right now that the guy painted the inside of his truck bed with bed liner (with a sprayer). Well, it came out real nice, so he painted THE WHOLE TRUCK WITH IT. It sounds ugly, but actually, the truck looks really good! I'll get pics to show y'all, but it came out nice and now me and another mechanic are thinking about painting our old trucks the same way (but another color besides black).

#13 ·
what is the best most durrable paint to be used on rims, i was thinking of strpping off my chrome since its been peeling for awhile now and redoing my rims gloss black...and then also im gonna redo my car this winter hopefully all black also...any tips?

#16 ·
As Promised a Rhino Liner Truck RAM TOUGH!!!

Well, here are the pics of what a truck completed painted in Rhino Liner looks like (as I promised); sorry the truck is dirty:

I'm thinking of doing my Dodge truck (but not in black, some other color).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.