TCCoA Forums banner

Two Upcoming Local Events

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  MikeB 
#1 ·
There are two events coming up in the SE Michigan area which you can hopefully attend:

1. Charity Car Show for Angela Hospice at the Livonia Church of Christ on 8/25/12. Show hours are officially 10 AM to 3 PM, but come early so we can park some T-Birds together. The church is just North of Five Mile Road on Merriman.

2. WWTC All Thunderbird Day at the Wilson Barn in Livonia on 9/16/12. Show hours are 10 AM to 4 PM. This is the only place locally that you will see 100 T-Birds together. This is a great show and the late model owners always have a good time together.

#2 ·
Mike,

I definitely can't make the first one as this is the same weekend as summer Blast, but the 2nd one sounds like a good event to attend. I will mark it on the calendar!

Kevin

#3 ·
We had a good weather day for the Charity Car Show on Saturday. Turnout was only average at 56 entries, but there were some great cars there. We get an eclectic mix of classics, late models, and customs. My '97 took first place in the 1990-2002 MY class.

#4 ·
Mike,

Do you have a link to details about the All Thunderbird Day this weekend? I would like to attend, but wanted to know exactly when, where and how much.

Thanks,
Kevin

#6 ·
I guess I missed that this was on a Sunday and we are signed up to volunteer with the children's ministry at church starting this Sunday. I just need to find out if we are first service or second. If we are first, then I can be a little late and come straight afterwards, otherwise I am afraid I would be too late to actually participate, but might still come by to see what is going on. Do you know how late they allow people to register the day of?

Kevin

#7 ·
Kevin,

I'll find out about when registration closes. I plan to bring my car down early, then attend church in Livonia and return to the show about 12:30 PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.