TCCoA Forums banner

passanger mirrior.. GONE!

474 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MadGoat 
#1 ·
Well,

After working on your car, your car can get really dirty. So I took my car down to one of the MANY local car washes, and got a regular O'l hose down.

Well Its one the ones where the Guy gets in your car and drives it into the machine... and you go inside and watch your car getting washed from inside the building...

So It gets washed and the guy drives it out to the drying area... They dry it off, then yell for the ticket number. I go over there give 'em my ticket and jump in my car. I sit down, put my seat belt on... roll down the windows... and look in all my mirrors like I do before I put it in drive.

OMFG!!!! (I believe the words were)

My passanger side mirror was GONE!!! POOF!

I Jump out of the car and tell the guy to follow me... (he didnt speak very good english)

So I point... (hey you... yeah, get over here... kinda gesture)

he follows me over to the passanger side and I point (again) at the MISSING part of my car.

He looks as if nothing is wrong.... And I went: "WHERE THE F*CK IS MY MIRROR!?!?!"

and well lets just say every one else that worked there understood me clearly...

now, I am waiting for a call from them so they can fix it. And I got a damage report (that I had to request) and I got it sighned by the manager guy (which again, I had to request)

And if they for some reason .... forget..... or dont have time.... or what ever. My 6'7'' German friend and I will have some fun "persueding" them to get it fixed...

MG:mad:

See less See more
#2 ·
That blows. Which is why most all car washes have signs that say they are not responsible for antennas, mirrors, spoilers etc.. Good luck and hope they get you a new one.

#4 ·
yeah,

they WILL pay for it. Im giving them a chance to do what they said they would. If they dont!

Well, well, well.... I know people in all sortsa places ;-)

MG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.