painting my bird Question - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-28-2002, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Cool painting my bird Question

I live in salem, ma does anyone around this area or some where in mass knows someplace that does a really good job painting cars for a fair amount of money$ .

Thanks
chris
94 lx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-29-2002, 11:40 PM

Well I see nobody has answered, call your insurance, and see who their pro-shop is (they'll know what you're talking about), and give them a call and see what they charge. If that is more than you want to pay, call other places...but you'll probably find that unless you know someone, maaco or your local 'we'll get ya painted for $99' shops are the only thing that you find at 'reasonable price'. 90% of bodyshops do good work, its just all about what you're willing to pay for, ie prepwork, ding & dent removal, etc...

Kenneth
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2002, 05:43 PM
Veteran Poster

Bad *** paint work in MA

I can recommend a shop for ya. North Amherst motors produces awesome paint jobs 4-6 times a day. I'm kinda biased cause I paint the cars there, but I can assure you that it will be a good experience and the job is guarrenteed as long as you own the car. It will be nothing less than perfect. I only work the spray booth, so I have no idea what it would cost you, my guess is round 3000, but I dont know. We use sherwin Williams premier line of paint, the best clear coat ive ever used. you can use same color or we can change it fo ya. We can do the SW Multi-tones, the same pigment in the Kameleon jobs you may have seen. That would probably be horribly expensive though. Want more info, let me know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in