TCCoA Forums banner

Eye Operation Complete...

806 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  GODSPEED 
#1 ·
Thanks to V8thndrbrd for the sweet deal on the headlamps. Got the clear corners at procarparts, and the header panel from Ford...which weren't such sweet deals. BTW, you dont need the new hood release bar thing, I just zip tied the old one to the new header panel, kept it a little loose and it works great. Anyway, it's all done. I have a white 97 hood lined up, as soon as I can find a way to get it to me from Nebraska it'll be on. Here's the before and after...

-Joel

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey man saw in your sig you were wrecked, do you need a '95 header panel?, I also have some stock corner lights...and eventually a rear bumper cover. This any help?

-Joel

#4 ·
That looks real good. I just received all of the parts to do mine, but I'm going to wait untill I repaint the car to do it. I'm not too sure that KrAzyT's old laser red hood will look to hot on my car right now.

#5 ·
What I need is a front bumper cover, front pass. fender and a pass side headlamp+corner lamp, and a pass. side mirror. But i'm going to wait for awhile til a sweet deal comes along.

#8 ·
antz_tbird said:
What I need is a front bumper cover
What year are you looking for? I think the 94-95 is the best looking one! :headbang: And even better with the upgraded headlights.

#10 ·
If you want me to grab the right latch for you when I am the yard tomorrow I should be able to find it since there is a 96 and a 97 there.

-Miller

#11 ·
Well, depending on the price, yeah that'd be great. There are NO 96-7's in salvage yards around here, and I'll need one eventually for the new hood. If you could, maybe just check on the price, don't buy it and let me know. Thanks for the help man...

-Joel

#13 ·
OK guys, as seen, I put the new headlights on and they look amazing, much brighter...but there is a problem. They point down too low, I called Ford, and they want $35 to align them! Instead of getting raped, I guess I'll just try and do it myself. I did a search but all the links for how to set it up are dead. What is the procedure to align them correctly? I know it's like so many feet from a wall, adjust the lights to so high...something. Help me out! Thanks...

-Joel

#15 ·
Is there any way to make sure they are pointed appropriately, or do you just have to eyeball it? I might just take it down to the body shop and let them do it for $21.

-Joel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.