Xenon Body kit questions - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Xenon Body kit questions

On andysautosport.com, the body kit they have for the 94-95 thunderbird, what is the "Rear Valance"? Since it says "rear" on it, I figure it would be the thing on the rear of the car that the exaust tips stick out of, but it shows me a picture of the front of the car. Why? And what is the "Front Air Damn"? From the picture I can tell no differnce between the front of that thunderbird and the front of my stock thunderbird. All help is appreaciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

The pictures of the body kit you showed is the andys auto sport kit. The one I am referring to is the Xenon kit. On the picture for the "Rear Valance" it shows the front of the car. Is that just a screw up on the website? And with the "Specify v6 or v8", does that have to do with a single or dual exaust, is that why it asks that? And the "Front air damn" picture, of the front of the thunderbird, looks the EXACT same as my stock thunderbird. The reason i'm asking is because I am looking around for a body kit to buy, and have heard this is the one to get.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
PostWhore

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:52 PM

JR is right, maybe the website has it backward. Here is a link for somemore kits and a little discussion about them GFX ...also, the Search button will give you a lot of threads related to GFX. If the other thread doesn't answer your questions or help, try the search.

Dave
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2005, 10:51 PM

i got something i am looking for the front air dam to put on my car i was wondering if this Xenon front air dam will fit to my car and if not what do i have to do to get it to fit i know i am goin to cut the hood to make it fit there but what about the bolt will they bolt in the same place as mine or is a 94 bumper different bolting on need some help with this

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in