96 coversion - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

96 coversion

right know im at the stage before i paint and i relize i like the 96 97 headlights and clear corners mroe than my brand new clear headlights and corners on my 94 95. does any one know what is all needed to put the 96 96 lights and corners in a 94 95. im figuring fascia panel will need to be changed. Any insight will be appreciated.

also if anyone is intrested i will be selling my 94 95 clear corners new headlights, and knew header panel . best offer takes it. Header panel is from Ford and the healdights and corners are aftermarket companys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 05:50 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to x182dan
as far as I know all you will need is 96 headlites, corners, and header panel

1995 Mustang GT(331stroker, trickflow heads, cam, intake, cobra seats, foose nitrous rims, 410s, etc)-your average slow sn95
2002 Ranger XLT(daily driver)
1994SC to 5.0 conversion(gone)
1990 SC-b&m shifter, SCP exhaust, ported exhaust manifolds, ported and polished heads, cold air intake, mark8 mafs(sold)
1989 Taurass SHO(sold)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 09:47 PM

i wouldnt recommend putting a different header panel on it my friend who has a 95 SC put the 96 header panel on it and the lights etc and about 1K miles later the header panel broke in half, now his lights jump up and down and go this way and that id just try go clean up your stock lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Awaiting E-Mail Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by burittobob
i wouldnt recommend putting a different header panel on it my friend who has a 95 SC put the 96 header panel on it and the lights etc and about 1K miles later the header panel broke in half, now his lights jump up and down and go this way and that id just try go clean up your stock lights
Sounds like he did something wrong. Many people here have done the conversion with success.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 09:59 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to x182dan
Many many people have done this that was probably just a freak accident

1995 Mustang GT(331stroker, trickflow heads, cam, intake, cobra seats, foose nitrous rims, 410s, etc)-your average slow sn95
2002 Ranger XLT(daily driver)
1994SC to 5.0 conversion(gone)
1990 SC-b&m shifter, SCP exhaust, ported exhaust manifolds, ported and polished heads, cold air intake, mark8 mafs(sold)
1989 Taurass SHO(sold)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Banned

-96+ header panel
-96+ headlights
-96+ Corners
-96+ Hood latch release *just the latch*
-couple of push pins cuz i broke must of mine and need some for the header panel

pretty easy swap. just gotta drill through the top middle part of the new header panel so that the bumper can be secured down through push-pins. thats all i can really think of right now

-Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in