TCCoA Forums banner

Legendary hoods

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  maximpakt 
#1 ·
Is there a website for someone that sells the legenary Cobra R ram air hood?

#4 ·
The place is like 5-10 minutes from my house. I still gotta go up there unexpected and check out what they got. Maybe get some kinda deal worked out if they can use my car to match up stuff and give them some ideas on what the people want out there.

#5 ·
They just called and my hood is finished. Now I have to check under all the cushions to find some change and go pick it up:D
If I don't go to PSU this weekend, I will pick it up Friday and snap some pics.

Just call thier phone number: 215-491-1717

#6 ·
Jack,
do you go to psu.
Anyway, If you need a hand this weekend, let me know(send me a pm). I live about 10 minutes from warrington and I installed the legendary hood on my car.

danman

#7 ·
No, I don't go to PSU. I am at the local community college, BCCC. I am trying to get out there for two reasons: 1) never been there and I want to party it up 2) I have a couple friends playing for each PSU and Virginia and I would like to catch the game this weekend.
danman - thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be alright. When I do pick it up, it'll just get a quick test fit/quality check then it'll go down the basement untill I am ready to get it painted.

#9 ·
Re: i have a cobra r hood for sale

violentjdz said:
its painted a dark green right now
hey violentjdz, which green is it, pacific green or alpine green. email me at shosh67@aol.com and let me know. Also, how much do you want for it. Thanks.

Frank

#10 ·
BCCC rules!!!!

All of my friends go there and so did my older bro.

danman

#14 ·
Aren't you doing the same thing jack k?
I know that your buying the hood, but what year car is it going on?

danman

#24 ·
Danman - yeah, mine will look basically the same, but I was just saying that the hood with the lights really make the 94-95 look wonderful. Smooth, clean, and no yellow lenses.
And yes, that red hood is custom, and it looks incredible on the Bird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.