Got Some Body Problems :) - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

Got Some Body Problems :)

So lets see here. I've had a great 2005 year, a few speed bumps, actually a lot, but i got over them. It was the best year of my life by far! This year, it's off like a frickin rock, everything is falling a part. Don't get me wrong I love my life, if i died tomorrow i would die happy with NO regrets, i think, right now i got so much sheet goin on i dont really know, my heads spinning. sorry bout that, but i had to right it down.

NOW. Last night, had 6 people in my car. a 93 TBird LX 3.8 it was a chore fitting 3 fat people, a tall person, and 2 normal people in there. anyway, it was snowy, it's a gravel road, thats wet and slushy by now, and it's in the country, cause i'm what some people call a redneck. we went to the gas station, got some beef jerky and we were on our way back to my friends house down the road. we were doing some shinning, well, my spot light was in the trunk so we were using the moon, anyway. we were going down this road, halfway from the end to his house, and there were woods on both sides. someone says DEER and it turns out to be a little mail box reflector. anyway. a bout 500 feet up the road i see two deer and we were going 60 mph so i slammed on the brakes but it was to late. the wheels locked up and the first deer runs by but the second one ran down the middle of the road. boom, hits the car and flies over it and lands in the ditch. i was pissed we slide to a stop i run out to find a smashed head light and a crinkled hood. we went back found the deer and i beat the **** out of it. it was already dead of course. anyway. pop the hood, i need....

A Driver Side Headlight assembly
A Header Panel
A Passenger Side Corner Light Assembly
A Hood

My question, anyone got anything laying around? Also what years headlighs, header panels and Hoods are interchangable? I ain't got much money right now so the hood might just be pounded out. The headlight i'm gonna need soon cause I'm a night person and I drive through town a lot.

I gotta fix that, put a new transmission in my dads 95 aerostar awd. got to fix a broken heart, gotta pretend to be happy, gotta pass two classes which is not looking good, and to top it all off, i got a lot of years left of my life and this won't even compare to future problems i will have and that sucks cause this is terrible. Well sorry bout the story and the venting. Thank you all for the help and please get back to me soon, thanks a lot everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 10:02 AM

I've got a '95 hood and some other front end parts. I am guessing the "header panel" you are referring to is that platic piece that bolts (screws actually as a bolt is a screw with a nut on it, technically speaking) to the radiator support onto which the headlight assembly bolts to.

If you want the '95 version (hood will need to be sanded and painted as the clearcoat is flaking off) of those two items, let me know. You can drop by and have them.

On the down side, you will need to figure out how to get them from Florida to Wisconsin....Give me a week's notice as the hood is still on my daily driver.

I have no idea how they would be prepped for shipping or how much it would cost. The plastic piece is not heavy, just long. Could be taped or strapped to the hood....

Let me know. Good luck with your classes. The one thing I do not miss from school is studying and test taking....one reason I have yet to pursue a masters degree....

Mark R.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

thanks for your help but i called the junk yard and can get whatever i need for $75 bucks. yesterday life sucked, today, i'm probably one of the happiest persons in the state, don't really know why, i guess i just talked to this girl and this guy and the junkyard and well, i don't know, i'm just really happy. thanks again everyoen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 06:13 PM

where did you find junk yard with that cheap of parts i live in west field now lived in adams for little while
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

i have a hispanic yard by my thats that cheap

64 ford galaxie -FE powered beast!- sleeping giant
69 cougar standard- 347/c6 -efi restomod, heidts prog 4 link heavily modified front, custom strutrods boxed lowers rollerperches 620 lowering springs! meier shock tower brace
96 f150 supercab lifted beast! 351 powered beast
87 shasta roadmaster 29ft travel trailer- pimpdaddy camping!
mn12 less!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in