TCCoA Forums banner

Woah

7K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  Rodeo Joe 
#1 ·
:D Is Florida sleeping?

#3 ·
Been keeping busy. Lots of work on the house. What have you been up to?

#5 ·
You mean doing something outside other than shoveling snow? :zbash:

I still don't miss it. The pool is about 70 degrees. A little warmer and it will be ready to go swimming again.

#8 ·
Just thought I'd pop in and say howdy.

#10 ·
Joe! how are you sir?

#11 ·
Heading back to Lakeland in the morning just to check on you guys down there!

I've got a job that's come up on short notice. I'll be there about three or four days.

It's good to hear from you here Al. Don't be a stranger!

#13 ·
In general terms, I'm a power plant inspector.

This will be a much shorter job than my stay here back in April and May when I was working near Bartow for nine weeks.

Thanks. I'll let you know if I'm ever out your way.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey monkey,
Did you ever visit the power plant in ft. Myers. Fl. I used to live pretty close to it before I moved to naples

Bartow, how exciting. heh. Well, at least it beats Arcadia or lovely Okeechobee. No offense to anyone living there, those are way to laid-back even for an old guy like me.
I go up to Arcadia once in awhile. I have been through englewood a couple of times.

#14 ·
Bartow, how exciting. heh. Well, at least it beats Arcadia or lovely Okeechobee. No offense to anyone living there, those are way to laid-back even for an old guy like me.

#18 ·
Hi Michelle! Things are going about as well as can be expected when you get old. :tongue:

I'm not surprised since keeping the MN12 running can get expensive.

Other than your car, how are you doing?

#20 ·
Hey SilverLX how are you? How are things over in Eglin these days?

#21 ·
Takin it one day at a time, Al. The "little man" is starting 7th grade this year, 5'3" so far.
Every time I look at my bird and the work that has to be done on it I curse the big guy out....
It sucks. Just one day at a time....

#22 ·
Time to host some MM again. :)
So the little racer is 5'3" now, holy cow.! Are Joe & Aaren compleatly disapeard or is there are chance that they remember a few thinks and could help with the bird.?
What's missing on the Bird, the last thing I remember was that the PS pump has to be done.

Hi Al' glad toe hear you're still alive.! :D Hope all is well.

#23 ·
Before you know he will be in High School. sheesh... time flies.

Hey Maic, how are you?

#24 ·
Hi Al'
everything is good here. Hope the same for you and Fam.
Good to see you're checking in from time to time.
Bird is sitting, waiting for a dash harness swap and zeitronix install.
Its just to hot at the moment. Therefore, we'll try a new hobby this weekend, to beat the heat. Will try our luck at surf fishing, going after a few reds or sharks. :D
That's a whole nother science, lots to learn and to know, from what I researched.
Anyway, we're all set and I'm sure the little one (now 9) will have a blast.
Big thumps up to you and stay save bro.

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
That's a ways up. Dunedin here.

This post has been deleted
#28 ·
I bought my second cougar almost a year ago in it's still on jack stands in my shop. I ripped the interior out of my daily driver cougar a year and a half ago still nothing complete . My shop is right around the corner from tamiami ford I can walk out my front door and see it. I never seen and mustang meets there. I used to see them meet in bonita at the cvs on bonita beach road on Fridays or Saturdays The west coast muscle club meets every other Saturday at McDonald's on 41 by the Kmart .

#29 ·
Everyone have a good Christmas and new years eve? I played the "old man" and went to bed early. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.