TCCoA Forums banner

Thunderbird Shirts from Carlisle

818 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Tim Groth 
#1 · (Edited)
I make these shirts every year for the SCCoA...but since the 2 clubs intermingle at these shows and interests I figured I would post over here as well.

Have about 25 shirts from this year left over - these are a 1 time run print. Once they are gone they are gone, so if you're looking for one here's your chance. These shirts sold for $15 at the show - shipping to all 50 states has been factored into the purchase price.

Also I have 2014 shirts are still available. I made WAY too many and well still have a few lingering around... I am in the process of moving and would like to see them go before then.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/outthewazoo...=nc&LH_ItemCondition=3&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

Everything is on ebay - makes it way easier for me to know who bought what and where it ships too. Saves me from having to figure out Posts/PMs/Dibs/emails and what paypal address goes to whom.

If someone wants to post this info on the TCCoA Facebook Page that would be awesome too.

Any questions please ask.

-Tim

See less See more
#2 ·
I think maybe the link is not right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.