TCCoA Forums banner

4.6 Magnaflow CATS, O2 sensors exhaust down pipes

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Draetech09 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

#2 ·
These are down pipes with a high flow Mangaflow cats and up stream and down stream O2 sensors. There is also a bung welded in the driver's left pipe for a Wide band. They will work with the 4.6 stock exhaust manifolds only. These have about 5K miles on them. O2 sensors work perfectly. The exhaust side is 2.5" in diameter.

$150 with FREE shipping

I might be very interested because I just screwed up by ordering some high flow cats from Super Coupe Performance, which I thought were for a 4.6, but are for a 5.0. I'm trying to get the order cancelled before it is shipped. I have not seen your Magnaflow cats listed on their website. Why do I do this to myself? I must have looked at the Super coupe page a dozen times and talked to the owner before I ordered the wrong product. :frown2:

#3 ·
I might be very interested because I just screwed up by ordering some high flow cats from Super Coupe Performance, which I thought were for a 4.6, but are for a 5.0. I'm trying to get the order cancelled before it is shipped.
If you do get his, and end up with the 5.0 ones, PM me with what you'd want for them shipped to 71111 if possible.

Thanks!

RwP

Reactions: Tbird Bob
#7 ·
Do these fit the stock manifold? Why are you selling? My dilemma is I have no idea of the age of my current cats, and so I was told it was a good idea to just go ahead and replace them when I have the Magnaflow, resonator/xpipe installed.

Where are these cats of yours located in the Magnaflow catalogue?

Thanks, pal. I'm livin' in stupid ville.

#12 ·
#15 ·
Good deal on these downpipes Ox I couldn't let those get by me once I saw them. I appreciate doing business with you. No rush on the shipping as I'm in Anchorage right now and you're sending them to my parents house in Texas. Thanks again.

Reactions: OxmanWI
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.