05-01-2005 until 06-01-2025
Whining Intakes Rock
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Englewood, FL
General rules about posts in the Marketplace
Originally Posted by SirWilliam
People selling in the Cars or Parts for Sale forums must have a minimum of 50 posts to sell flat out. Anybody with less NEEDS to post their name, city, state, and zip publicly (within the post) and give their full contact info to at least one moderator including street address and phone number.
Users with less than 50 posts will either find their thread locked or deleted. Depending on the mood of the moderators.
Anybody who's legit won't mind at all. The would-be-crooks will balk and run...in which case we trash the post/thread. Sound like a winner? Good.
- No "Feeler" threads. Either sell your item or don't. Feeler threads will be deleted. If you want to see what someone might pay for your car or part, post it in MISC or Video/Images forums.
- If you don't have money to buy something, stop wasting the time of these sellers with useless replies for pictures or info of items that you have no intent on buying.
- Do not clutter up someone else's thread with posts not related to the buying and/or selling of the item in question.
- NO idle chit chats in others For Sale threads. It is not fair to the seller to do so and it is a pain for buyers to have to wade through all the garbage just to find out more information about said item. We will allow posts that have information related to the item for sale that may be of use to others. Do not abuse this. Posting 10 lines of idle chit/chat and then adding a one-line question about the item is unacceptable. Your post will be deleted. If you want to find out what the seller had for breakfast, use PM. We will delete posts without warning.
- If you don't think something is worth the asking price, or you found something at another site or a yard sale for less, don't post stating you found a deal on the same thing elsewhere! If you want to bring it to the sellers attention, use a PM. All posts of this nature will be deleted.
- Sellers set their own asking price. If you would like to negotiate a price, do it via PM, or email. Publicly humiliating someone over a price will result in the offending post being deleted without warning. Sellers will get the hint, due to the lack of interested buyers, they may be asking too much.
- No offensive ads or items that can not be sold legally. No ads for pornography, satellite card hacking equipment etc. Firearms are best sold through legal channels only. The laws are pretty strict concerning buying and selling firearms. In most cases interstate buying and selling of firearms without a FFL is not legal. Check your local, state and federal laws. Questionable ads will be removed without warning.
- Sellers bumping a post more than once in a 24 hour period is considered annoying. You may only bump your posts once every 24 hours or more. Excessive bumps may result in the entire thread being removed without warning.
eBay and Craigslist links:
- Park pictures in your gallery if you're a paid Member or at photobucket.com or another photo hosting site if you're a non-member. Include pictures of the item(s) you have for sale. It helps you out by giving potential buyers something to look at instead of just a written description of something.
Please only post links to YOUR OWN eBay auctions in the Marketplace Forum. If you see something that someone else might be interested in and you're not the seller, post it in the Misc. Forum. Not Misc For Sale. Posts will be moved without warning. If you are the seller and you are posting a link to your item on eBay, you must provide a link to the item or a link to all your auctions on the eBay website.
Forums in Marketplace
Parts For Sale
All posts in the Parts For Sale forum need to be Thunderbird, Cougar or Mark VII / VIII related or somehow related to the TCCoA website. This means only posts with parts for sale for a MN12/FN10/Fox or tools/supplies related to working on them. Do not post whole cars for sale unless you intend on selling the car for parts. Make sure the part you wish to buy will fit/work with your vehicle.
Sellers, if you specify a year/make/model your item will work with, make sure the item will actually work with that year/make/model car you are advertising it for.
*Threads will remain active in this forum for 1 year. Threads older than 1 year will be archived*
Cars For Sale All posts in the Cars For Sale forum need to be Thunderbird, Cougar or Mark VII / VIII related. No parts or cars being parted out. *Threads will remain active in this forum for 1 year. Threads older than 1 year will be archived*
Misc For Sale Posts in the Misc For Sale forum will be for items not related to the above two categories. Computers, home stereos, mp3 players, DVDs etc. *Threads will remain active in this forum for 1 year. Threads older than 1 year will be archived*
Wanted Posts in the Wanted forum are for items you are looking for. *Threads will remain active in this forum for 6 months. Threads older than 6 months will be archived*
Ford Parts HQ The best source for Ford and Ford Racing parts at the best prices anywhere! Please do a search of threads in this forum BEFORE posting requests for parts or prices.
As with all posts on the TCCoA, your Marketplace ads are subject to our discretion. We may or may not inform you prior to deleting inappropriate posts.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ I like intakes that whine
|# SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;|
# 0 rows returned
# drop table users;