TCCoA Forums banner

Various parts, Cervini hood, SC seats, 90SC partout

10K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  Spencers35thSC 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 90 SC that I am going to be parting out. Engine is blown, and I have already removed the blown engine from the car. The body doesn't look too bad, but the underside has rust issues, and that combined with the blown motor means it isn't worth fixing. I will likely be keeping the trans and exhaust, as well as a few other little things, but other than that, let me know what you need. Also for sale (some of which came off this car)

Fiberglass Cervini Mach1 style hood. This hood was already body worked and fitted to the car, and primed but never painted. I also drilled it for hood pins, since I don't trust fiberglass hoods at speed without them. Will fit 89-93 tbirds. $300 picked up.

Re-upholstered black vynil SC seats with rear fold-down. These seats were re-done with the vinyl kit from supercoupeperformance.com (kit was about $700). Both front seats and the rear bottom were re-done. The fold-down rear still has the factory leather in decent shape, but I do have the new upholstery kit for that seat, which will be included. $400 picked up for front and rear seats, plus the upholstery to do the fold-down rear.

Black dash, 2 small cracks on far right, no cracking across top as usually seen. Make offer.

Early style SC wheels in good shape $100 plus shipping for all 4

SC side skirts $100 plus shipping

Eibach 1.5" lowering springs $150 plus shipping

Gray tweed/leather SC seats in good shape, includes non-fold down rear. $200 picked up

Set of 93+ front spindles, required for brake upgrades on 89-92 cars $50 plus shipping

Factory 94/95 SC radiator. Bracket for intercooler has been removed. Radiator has the plastic end tanks. No leaks, make offer.

I have to go through my garage and see what else I have, and I will update the thread, including additional pics.

See less See more
#2 ·
So sad to see you parting this out. I drooled over this car when I came by last time round. Good luck with the sale though!

#7 ·
Hey Mike,
a Bunch of years ago I had sc seats shipped from AZ, I think it was fed ex. I can't recall what it cost but it wasn't terrible.

How are the cowl panels?
Also looking for the piece under the passenger side cowl panel. zip 08055- Medford NJ

Thank you,

Tim

#21 ·
Tim, I didn't get a PM from you.

The 91 Cougar has been sitting waiting on getting body work done. A buddy of mine was supposed to take care of it for me, and we were doing a barter deal. I put the motor in his S10 for him, but now he needs to make room in his garage to be able to get my car in there. At this point, the rust in the hinge pillars has been fixed, and the pillars are primed. The next step is we need to line up the doors to bolt the hinges down, then I can put the dash and interior back in the car. Hopefully when the weather warms up a bit I can make some more progress on it. The 90 I just picked up was just too good a deal to pass up, and since I was debating what to do with the SC, that one popping up made the decision very easy.

#30 ·
Here are pics of the tweed seats
Driver's seat has some staining that should clean up, and some indentations from the way it was stored, but there are no cuts in the material or the leather, so they should come out with some use.

Passenger seat has light staining that should clean up, but no tears or worn spots

Rear seat has some minor staining on the bottom, and a little deformation on the one side of the seatback from how it was stored. There is also a small burn mark on the right side seat bottom, which is the only burn, cut, or tear anywhere on the whole set.

#44 ·
No worries, man. I think the other other things I could use right now are some small interior pieces. The blinker switch, the oil change indicator in the dashboard, and a center console lid. Also, just a head up, I would pull those bumpers off if I were you. I tried to source a front bumper cover online thinking it would be relatively cheap...WRONG. $600 for a front bumper cover. $500 for a rear :surprise: You could definitely get a couple hundred bucks each used in good shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.