parting out my 93, LOTS of aftermarket parts!
Well, I boughtan 88 notch stang and I'm putting my 93's engine and tranny in to it, along with ALL the wiring and other components. I'll be parting out my bird. I'm doing this because it is getting holes from rust in the rocker panels, and after this last winter of storing it, when I removed the trunk carpet, I noticed rust eating through the shock towers. Its not worth repairing. I hate to do it, this was the first car I ever put any money in to, and the first car I ever payed for myself at the age of 17. I've put a lot of work in to this but it's time to cut my losses and move on.
Parts for sale: numbers 1-11 have never been on the car, 12 and on are from the car.
1. Mark VIII aluminum rear LCA's. sandblasted, need new bushings. NEVER USED on ym car. - $120
2. Precision Shaft Technologies (PST) Aluminum Driveshaft from TCCoA Group Purchase for AOD car. cry treated u-joints. NEVER USED - $325 SOLD
3. 89-93 Xenon GFX. front and rear valances need repainted, side skirts are brand new. (might consider splitting, if you SC guys just want the front) - $550
4. 1989 SC front swaybar. Perfect condition. - $75
5. 1997 F-150 4.2L upper intake manifold - $40
6. SHO Spoiler, forest green, small crack under LED, but not serious, repairable - $75
7. 1989 SC intrument cluster 180k - $30 SOLD
8. Mark VIII Aluminum differential, 3.08 open - $100
9. 1989 SC intercooler tubes - $30
10. MN12Performance.com's wheel hop eliminator kit. Includes, ALL rear IRS bushings, differential case cover support, reinforced rear diff mount, IRS pinion brace, 89SC rear swaybar poly bushings and LX shock mounts, automatic transmission solid mount and crossmember mount, IRS poly mount bushings, poly control arm bushings. NEVER USED - $550
11. 89 SC black leather rear fold down seat with metal H style support, these are dried out at the very top and slightly ripped where the leather shrunk a little. The bottom seat is in pretty damn good shape. Never used in my car. - $100
______removed from the car___________
12. Eibach Pro Kit 1.5" lowering springs for v6 NA, 20k - $150
13. All around Tokico Blue shocks, 15k - $100
14. 2.25" true dual exhaust with CATCO high flow cats, and Borla glass packs, 18" stainless 3" rolled lip tips - paid 600 for everything - $400 SOLD
15. 255LPH HP fuel pump, this is the High Pressure version that MN12Performance.com used to sell, and now I can not find anywhere, would like to sell as a whole fuel pump and sending unit assembly, this will make it easier for whoever installs this as well. - $100
Buy it with the whole tank if you're wanting to convert their 89-90 to the newer style tank. - $150 SOLD
16. 4 fanblade 15" wheels with crap tires - $100
17. 2 fanblade 15" wheels, painted charcoal with silver lip and silver bird in the center cap, these look like shadowdragon's wheels (my drag wheels) - $50
18. 89 SC black leather power adjustable seats with inflatable backseat and side bolsters. Need recovered, but they are comfy and work well. The plastic switch cover on the driver side is broken, weird huh? lol - $100
19. 89-93 Mach1 Hood. I'm not sure of the maker of this hood, it is painted flat black (ready to sand and paint) and has holes for hood pins. I will sell the flush mount locking hood pins and pin mounting brackets with it, along with the hood lift supports. This hood has the metal reinforced latch, but hood pins are the only safe way to go. - $350 SOLD
20. Rear disc swap - $175
here's the parts breakdown: *new means they were bought new when the swap was done 2 yrs ago.*
-Wagner LT Wty rotors (new)
-Wagner Thermoquiet pads (still in great condition and new)
-brake hoses (new)
-e-brake cables (new)
-new wheel bearings with less than 5k on them.
21. Front PBR Dual Piston Calipers from 99+ mustang Non Cobra. These are already modified to fit the MN12, you just need to grind your spindles a little to get them to fit. - $100 SOLD
22. Center Console e-brake conversion - $75
-center console (used)
-e-brake handle with mounting hardware (used)
-brake light switch (used)
-intermediate brake cable (new)
23. I also have the black carpet from the interior and the trunk of the 89 SC, along with all the door panels and rear quarter interior plastics. Id take an offer on these parts. SOLD
4.6L DOHC Swap Project
I'm also considering selling my DOHC project, which is completely disassembled to the bare block, but is all ready to be put back together minus needing some honing on the cylinders. There is virtually no ridge at the top of the cylinders where the piston rings stop, which means VERY little wear. I have ALL the gaskets, A-series Federal Mogul rod bearings (mains still look very good, and Id reuse them to prevent needing machine work), water pump, belt, alternator, thermostat housing, fuel rail, alternator bracket, top coolant pipe, 24# Injectors, and 3 different intake manifolds: 1 stock mark viii intake manifold, 1 ported mark viii intake manifold, and 1 Lincoln Continental intake manifold (the conti manifold is cast alumium instead of welded bent tubes, which means this can be extremely ported or extrude honed far more than the mark viii intake can be, and also has a deeper floor of the tank area, which means more volume and, which means more power and instant cylinder fill at launch. Also have 98 cobra cams, the valve covers are sand blasted for powder coating, also have plug wire covers for valve covers, exhaust manifolds are painted with a high temp 'ceramic' flat black, and the passenger side manifold has had the catalytic converter removed (built in to the manifold from the factory) and had a 2.5" flange welded on. 6qt oil pan. The heads are stock but had planned on porting them, and still can if someone is willing to opt for that. I had planned on putting down 300rwhp with this setup. I have about 1200 dollars in to this engine plus time on porting and sandblasting and Im taking offers.
1988 Notch Mustang: - 438W, direct port n2o, t56
2003 SVT Focus: - SCT X3 tuner
Last edited by Thomas; 02-11-2008 at 04:00 PM.