35th emblems, 145 speedo, 4:10 gears and other stuff... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

35th emblems, 145 speedo, 4:10 gears and other stuff...

I'm at a point where I can't afford to do much with my 35th anytime soon, so rather than let it sit longer, I'm going to start parting it out. Bought a new truck after my base bird died on me. Payments are a tad more important for the next few years (and it needs wheels.... stamped steel... blech )

What I have (I'll add more as I find it):

A brand new set of 4:10 gears asking 100$

A pair of NOS (New-Old Stock - Brand New Still in the Ford bag) 35th Annniversary Fender Badges asking 150$ for both

A 5.0 Radiator, I used it for maybe 3 months before the base bird died. Still in great shape. Has an electric fan mounted to it, as well as all the electronics to control it (just have to power and ground it). Asking 100$ for it (with all the electronics and such).

A gauge cluster with a 145mph speedo. The speedo needs odo gears, but thats about it. I have both early and late model clear plastic covers (the late model seems bigger... I'm not sure). I also have both a volt/fuel and a boost/fuel center section, for use in either an sc or n/a bird. Tested all the gauges in my base bird, works fine. Asking 80$ for all of it.

I've also got a rolling 35th chassis (94 hood and bumper), all in decent shape (not much rust, just dirty). Very little interior left in it (pass seat, and dash), but the body is straight. Let me know if you need anything from it.

Prices plus shipping, I can get pictures on request. Can be reached at [email protected] Please be sure to make the subject obvious, it will end up in junk mail at first....

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

SCCoA Member #2755
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in