performance/stock 96 parts

3K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  IdoXLr8 
#1 · (Edited)
led taillights all leds work 52 shipped

80mm lightning maf with adapter 75 shipped
http://usera.imagecave.com/paintme205/maf1.jpg

75mm throttle body with matching plenum 155 shipped

pi intake with aluminuim crossover 75 shipped

oil pressure gauge white face with sender 28.00 shipped.

See less See more
#4 ·
now by "trac-lok case" do you mean complete diff with housing and gears with trac lok in it?

#5 · (Edited)
(LCC Bird) The pi intake is complete with alternator bracket, aluminuim crossover, pi lower tube, and used gaskets with 4500 miles on them. Should still be good. Just need to move your thermostat and such.

(Chris Murder) The diff is a complete iron unit with gears, trac loc etc ready to run with less than 5000 miles on it.

more parts added also.

#7 ·
added spoiler......red in good condition 45.00 local only

#8 ·
you guys can shoot me a pm if ya have any questions,its my old car
mike

#9 ·
thanks joker...... just double check with me since not all the parts are off his old car. thanks. by the way thanks for the parts lol.

#11 ·
i have pics of most everything. just give me your email. thanks

#12 ·
ttt

#13 ·
how much for the gauge's complete.i swapped over to the white face look awhile ago and some do not work very well.i would need the plug and play deal.just remove mine and plug in the new one.also how many miles does it show?

#16 ·
thunderroad.....my paypal is paintme205@hotmail.com if you want the cold air kit and it will fit if im not mistaken. no one else has called dibs. just asked questions.

Nickminney: the interior was gray.

stryker: let me get back to you in a day or two with the mileage and such.

#18 ·
lowered a couple prices and updated things

nickmckinney the drivers door is good except for the carpet on the bottom peeling a little. Passenger side is good. the carpet is trash in my opinion due to a couple stains......back deck is good. Im trying to get pics for you but may be a couple days.

luke

#19 ·
stryker the mileage is around 189000 or so....ill get an exact within a day or two if you need it.

#20 ·
thats cool, do all the gauges work? how much plz.i would also like the clear plastic cover if you have it.thx

#21 ·
How much for the entire Engine harness and EEC shipped to 43110?

#27 ·
that eec was tuned by siska,and then dynotuned by jerry for the stuff in my sig
mike

#23 ·
myles martin in new york redid it. 145 if you want to pick it up. you could look at the interior also while you were there.

#26 ·
hey i got your paypal and will be sent out within two days....thought i had sent you a pm...

luke

#29 ·
ttt

#31 ·
Ill get you some pis on saturday. Try and let me know by monday morning if you can though cuz most of the parts are going home with me to oklahoma. Gotta love military life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.