TCCoA Forums banner

FS: Exhaust/96-97 Parts Cupholders/Throttle/CC, 24# Injectors

2K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  Ox 
#1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage and consolidating threads. I'm finally home after travel/vacation for 2 weeks. Joy.

96/97 Throttle Cable/bracket/and Cruise control setup.
$60 shipped.

I "may" have a 2nd setup of above but I haven't gotten that deep into my garage.

96/97 Header Panel with Headlights (no cracks etc). I'll have to look around for corner lights but I should have some. $110 shipped.

24# injectors. Set of 8. $40 shipped.

LMAF and pigtail plus the 02GT Airbox and K&N cone: $150 shipped.

LMAF and pigtail: $75 shipped

GT intake tube: $20 shipped

I'll also have the PI Fuel Rail off my current 96 when I swap the engine (hopefully soon) along with the 96 throttle cable (keeping cruise control). :)

Auto Window Down Modules. 2 for $12 shipped. 2 sets left.

VMM without Traction Control-$12 shipped

Magnaflow Dual In Dual Out Muffler (internal xpipe) Model 11385

http://www.autocarparts.com/part/1712/60/

$80 shipped.

I also have some dash pieces etc. as well. Just need to swap out.

See less See more
#3 ·
Replied.

#5 ·
80k IIRC. If you have any issues I'll replace the injector but I doubt you will.

BTW I'll also have a set of 30# injectors available as well.

#7 ·
Custom downtubes (offroad by some states standards) that came off Johnny Langton's car before he went to Kooks headers. They reach from the manifolds to almost the trans crossmember.

$120 shipped. (I paid $150 and shipping: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=104279)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/Pa_Dan1978/cleared807002.jpg[/IMG]

whats the diameter of the outlet pipe?

#8 ·
Will measure in the am to be sure but I want to say 2.25".

#10 ·
Bumpity Bump.

#12 ·
Yep.

#13 ·
Bump-Make an offer folks.

#14 ·
Lowered the 24# injector prices and added some goodies that will be ready after the engine swap.

#15 ·
Bump

#16 ·
Bump-Will be back from Seattle tomorrow for anyone interested.

#18 ·
No, they wouldn't make any difference, and you'd have to pay to get your car tuned for them anyways. You don't have your stock injectors anywhere near maxed out yet.

Ox, how much did you want for the 30LB injectors you said you had?

Thanks,
Rob

#19 ·
Still have the Borlas?

#20 ·
Damn you were in Seattle... If I were home I'd be right down the street... well 3 hours or so. But I'm interested in the auto Down modules. If I can get a paypal addy I'll send the payment when I get into work tonight. Yes I said tonight. It's 10AM here right now ;)

#22 ·
Bump for an additional header panel with lights. Shadowdragon invested in a new bird vs. the old one for now. :)

#24 ·
Got it-Shipping out today.

#27 ·
Borlas sold!

#28 ·
Bump. Added my 02GT Airbox & K&N cone filter along with a LMAF and pigtail along with a GT Intake tube.

Anyone wanting to do a PI swap? I got lots of goodies and can do a package deal.

#29 ·
Bump. Bueller?

#31 ·
Call me ignorant, but what would I uses the down pipes for?

C.Hill

#32 ·
More open flowing exhaust.

#33 ·
Downpipes sold!

Will have pictures soon of most of the parts.

#34 ·
Bump.

#36 ·
Sorry car is gone but crumpdogg may have those parts.

If not I can always look for you at the yard. What color?

#37 ·
80 or 90 LMAF?

#38 ·
80MM LMAF Part # XL3F-12B579-AA

I'll have to double check the other one to make sure it's the same but it's on the other side of the garage.

#41 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.