Shipping for continental USA.
- Two (2) Autometer #4075 [2 1/16"] narrow band A/F ratio gauges. Work with stock O2 sensors. One NIB $50 shipped, One slightly used $35 shipped (the used gauge is sold
- SCP Resonator back 2.5"- 3"- 2.5" Supercoupe exhaust for '92+ gas tanks. $220 shipped UPS/FedEx
- NIB KENNE BELL 40amp boost-a-pump #KB89069 - $210 shipped, never installed!
- Chrome early model fuel rail with FPR attached - $20 shipped
SNOW 2qt jug with the low level indicator installed - $35 shipped
- Late model crank sensor - $30 shipped
- Late model EDIS - $35 shipped
-- Intake elbow with ACT sensor - $25 shipped
- 2 sets stock exhaust manifolds, one with O2 sensor installed - Make offer
- MAF with electronics from a '90 5-speed - $20 shipped
- Engine harness with less than 30,000 miles on it from a '90 5-speed. Near new condition. Not exactly sure which harness this is, but it looks to have the connections for the battery on it as well as connectors that look like they plug into the O2 sensors. - Make offer
Some pictures in this post: Exhaust pics are in post #15 of the link below, the rest are in the first post.
Accepting postal money orders and or PayPal to [email protected]
. Add 3.5% if paying by PayPal (this is the fee they charge me). Will combine shipping when possible if purchasing more than one item.