Vortech pulley, ext housings + more - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
Chapter Director Coordinator

Vortech pulley, ext housings + more

all prices are plus shipping unless specified. all sales are final, no warranties expressed or implied. combined shipping is available. we are not responsible for failure to obey safe installation practices. remember pouring hot liquid into a cup means it can burn you if it spills, and don't whiz on the electric fence:

found an extra blower pulley. should fit most with the .785 keyed shaft (vortech). it is 8-rib, and if my caliper is right, either 3.25" or 3.3". hard to get the teeth direct on the rib ridge $50 + shipping

have a stock 96-97 intake tube: $15 +sh

4r70w tail shafts / extension housings. you will want to have the bearing and seal replaced in these. one is predrilled/tapped for the lube mod... one is not. $30shipped for stock one, $35 for the drilled one

i have an alpine tape receiver with cd changer for the car. $75obo + shipping

JVC cd changer, 50 + shipping.

sony ps2 w/ 2 controllers, power and video cable and the games i have: GTA san andreas & vice city, Gran Turismo 3 & 4, atv offroad fury 2, crazy taxi: $100 + shipping

Springfield XD9mm Service model (4")
Purchased NEW two years ago via gunbroker from a gunstore in indiana. I am the only owner of this weapon, transferred here through a local dealer.
comes w/ the XD gear pack: lockable case, mag holder, speed loader, bore brush, 2 16rnd mags, and the holster. I will also throw in another mag holder and THREE more 16rnd magazines to give you a total of FIVE 16rnd magazines. high capacity magazines are not legal in some states, you are responsible for your own research. Must be 21yrs or older. FTF in florida, I can ship it to ya if you really want to, your FFL dealer must accept a transfer from a non-ffl holder, it will need to be shipped USPS priority or overnight whatever law requires. I am not shipping to NY, NJ, or CA, other states, depends on your local laws. I've put maybe 300rnds through it, still in "break-in" stage. $450+shipping AND Handling (handling includes my fee for ffl if required NOT the FFL fee on YOUR end that YOU have to pay on pickup)

Last edited by jamesD; 10-15-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
Chapter Director Coordinator

bump for status updates.

vortech blower pulley is available

two tailshafts available

a stock air tube is available

I bust ARP bolts by hand...

If Guns kill people, then...
...pencils miss spel werds
...cars make people drive drunk
...spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat
~Gun Owners of America

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in