BRAND NEW Keith Craft 306 Blower Short Block & Astro Performance A5 Transmission
Keith Craft 8.5:1 306 Shortblock - SOLD
- .030" Over 5.0 Roller Block
- Probe 15cc Dish Forged Pistons
- Eagle I Beam Rods w/ ARP Cap Screws
- Factory 302 Crankshaft
- Canton Girdle & Windage Tray w/ ARP Hardware
- 1/2" ARP Head Studs
- Professional Products SFI Balancer
- McLeod SFI Aluminum Flywheel
- All Rotating Assembly balanced w/ balancer/flywheel
Over $2,800 invested...sacrifice at $2,300 (SOLD).
Astro Performance A5 Transmission - SALE PENDING
- Rated at 450TQ/550HP
- Close Ratio Gearset
- 26 Spline Input Shaft
- Road Race .79 OD
- McLeod Dual Friction Clutch
This transmission has less than 100 street driven miles on it behind a 300 horsepower motor. The only reason that I am selling the transmission is because I am selling the car (at a loss), and decided to swap in a stock T5. This is a better upgrade than a Tremec because it weighs about half as much, and you can use your stock bell housing, stock shifter, and stock cross member.
This setup was over $2,600 new. I will let it go for $1,600 (SALE PENDING).
Last edited by cjhudson87; 10-17-2009 at 02:59 PM.