Warehouse blow out.... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-16-2009, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to CableguyJJS3 Send a message via Yahoo to CableguyJJS3
Warehouse blow out....

Well after 5 years of stashing parts, I finally got in trouble for having too much. The boss told me to clear some of my crap out of the warehouse, so here goes nothing. Prices are all very flexible so dont be afraid to make me an offer. Also prices don't include shipping, that will be actual to the buyer. It either gets sold here in the next few weeks, or it goes in the trash. I have paypal for payments, and if anyone wants pics on something specific let me know, I forgot my camera today, but I will bring it with me on Monday, but mostly the parts are as described, and look like every other one you have seen, lol. Thanks.

*EDIT*
Make me some offers on this stuff guys, Any kind of trades whatever this stuff is going into the trash after Thanksgiving. Thanks.

2 98 cobra wheels, some finish damage nothin serious good for drag wheels or for repair *Edit* I hadnt looked at these wheels in a long time one wheel has a bent lip still holds air, but not as nice as I recalled make offer for the pair.
1 Iron Windsor 4.6 block, I was told it needed to be overbored but I don't know for certain
1 NPI Intake, Ford piece not Dorman w/ aluminum crossover,
1 set L Brackets for a fold down rear seat
1 97 cupholder console with rubber inserts, good shape no broken tabs minimal wear no tube
1 Clarion DHP7500z Digital Signal Processor, Cnet connection, very high end piece when new, more tuning functions than you can shake a stick at
1 Complete set 94-95 tail lights and Led panels, all lights work
1 Forged Cobra 8 bolt crank, freshly micropolished and ground 10/10 I was told the main body of the crank is perfect, the nose however is bent by .018" I was told it can be straightened for about $150 not sure what would happen if this crank was used outside of possibly eating oil pumps, either way cheap *Make Offer*
1 cast GT 8 bolt crank, main journals are good to be turned, rods are way out of spec and need .040 over bearings, it came from one of them reman kits shops used to replace cranks, if you can find the bearings its a good crank *Make Offer*
1 99 GT 4.6 front timing cover
1 94-95 Sc auto console grey, not in the greatest of shape, but with some work it is a usable piece, the bottom is pretty beat up but the top is excellent,
1 Perfect condition grey leather 97 rear seat top and bottom
1 31 spline IRS Trac Loc Diff, you can have the aluminum Explorer IRS housing if you want

Ban low performance driver's, not high performance cars.

"Any idiot can make a Mustang fast, but it takes a special kind of idiot to make a Thunderbird fast."

Last edited by CableguyJJS3; 11-03-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Any interest in this stuff at all?? Make me offers I hate to see this end up in the trash.

"Any idiot can make a Mustang fast, but it takes a special kind of idiot to make a Thunderbird fast."
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 06:02 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

I have a clarion head unit[drx9375r] the says you can use the dph9300, dph9100, dph7300, dph7100 sound processors. NO 7500 is mentioned. damn those things are pretty cool as it adds just about every adjustable feature a nice home stereo has.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

If I remember correctly, the only head units that work with that proccesor are the ones that have a model number ending in a z, but I'm not sure. I had it hooked to an older 8675z was like a 98 or 99 model year head unit and when I upgraded in 07 still a z head unit but it didnt work. I called Clarion and they said it would work I just had to bring it all into a shop and have some pins moved around, but I never fooled with it. But yeah it is a awesome piece no doubts there.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

TTT I'm open to any offers and/or trades guys, I hate to see this stuff in the trash. Thanks.

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 08:45 PM
PostWhore

What are the dimensions for the Cobra wheels? How much would shipping be through the USPS Priority Mail to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada postal code is T6A 3C5?
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 12:26 AM
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to KorpseofDeath
The 94/95 rear tail light set, can I purchase if still available. Shipping to 94580. PM me if still for sale

~1997 TBIRD 4.6L LX SPORT ~ Xenon Kit ~ 149K Miles ~ K&N ~ JMOD ~ Daily Driver
~1991 TBIRD 5.0L HO ~ Completely Stock ~
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

I sold the cd changer I had and shipped it out to Canada, a 10 pound package cost 35 bucks, so I wouldn't even want to guess what the wheels would cost. But they are factory Ford SVT 17x8 98 Cobra's. Pm me if your interested with an offer.

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:59 PM
4th Gear Poster

Cableguy, you still have the cobra crank?? can you find out what shipping would be to 46385?

08' Jeep Commander 3.7L AWD
86' Blue Bird 4.6L DOHC 5spd
86' Black Bird 2.3L auto
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

I do have the crank. It is heavy a forged piece weighs in at 57 pounds. Best guess I can get from the post office looks like about 40 bucks on shipping. The crank in the pics is not the Cobra crank, thats the cast one I have, and the Cobra crank I am told is bent. If this is the case or not I dont know, but just trying to be honest up front with all the info I have. I was told the main body is fine, but the nose is out of line a little bit. Not sure if it would be hurtfull to anything, but I was recomended to not use it unless it is straightend out, which I was told can be done, just needs to go to the right shop. Shoot me a pm with an offer if your interested, I'm open to anything to try and get back what I paid for it. Thanks.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

TTT I can honestly say none of these parts want to go into the dumpster. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in