150MPH SHO cluster with custom Gauge Face -$70. - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to KorpseofDeath
150MPH SHO cluster with custom Gauge Face -$70.

Hey all. I'm selling the gauge cluster I bought a little less than 5 months ago.
When the boxed showed up to my house, the upper left tab was broken. The box was dented, looked like it was dropped. DAMN USPS. Well anyways, it didn't affect performance at all. I do have the other piece in the garage. I was just going to glue it back together, but I was just to lazy and never did it. I will include it with the sale if wanted.

Here is the original Thread, as it still has pictures of it there too.

I am putting the interior of my car back to stock, and going to be customizing different things, and I no longer have a need for this cluster. Everything works great, all dummy lights work and are repositioned to work with our TBIRD. It's a Plug-N-Play deal. My car is a 1997.

The custom gauge face's is from Scott, and look to be in alright shape. Reeve's told me when I purchased it that I should probably look into getting new faces soon, but these were fine to me. Light was great, and visibility of all the number's was excellent too.

My father took my camera for the weekend, so I only have my Blackberry to take pictures of the cluster at the current moment, so here they are.

**NOTE** Yes you will be getting that silver back-ground bezel, the one in the pictures below, because that is the one I requested from him when I bought it, and that's what the cluster came shipped to me with.

I am asking $70.00 shipped to your door anywhere in the USA

~1997 TBIRD 4.6L LX SPORT ~ Xenon Kit ~ 149K Miles ~ K&N ~ JMOD ~ Daily Driver
~1991 TBIRD 5.0L HO ~ Completely Stock ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to KorpseofDeath
Bump. Still for sale! Looking for a little Christmas gift, this would do!

~1997 TBIRD 4.6L LX SPORT ~ Xenon Kit ~ 149K Miles ~ K&N ~ JMOD ~ Daily Driver
~1991 TBIRD 5.0L HO ~ Completely Stock ~

Last edited by KorpseofDeath; 12-08-2009 at 06:19 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:05 AM
PCD
Confirmed V6 Nut

Ladies and Gentlemen, the white plastic gauge housing can be replace or you can plug the gauges in the existing cluster of your Bird or Cougar. If anyone buys this cluster and has installation questions, just PM me and I'll help you out. If you live reasonably close to me, I'll come over to help you install these goodies as I have these gauges with custom gauge faces from Scott H.

Oh, I can also show you how to change all your gauge lights to LEDs. They make a HUGE difference, use less power, and make less heat.

The Parts Bin Special is DEAD! It is being parted out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in