New Years Clearance Sale! Magnaflow, STEEDA, and more... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
New Years Clearance Sale! Magnaflow, STEEDA, and more...

Just a few things I have left over from my swap that need to go.

Send me a pm or reply here.

Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe with 2.5" Dual Inlets - Brand New! Never Installed! SOLD

Front Shock Tower Brace SOLD

Magnaflow High Flow Cats - Brand New, Never Installed! SOLD

STEEDA Underdrive Pulleys SOLD

PI Intake off of a 2004 Ford Explorer Motor; only 42K miles on it! SOLD

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 05-18-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Update and clarify item status.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 11:26 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to joker77_2005
think that the strut brace wud work on a 89 cougar 5.0 fi?
mike

1990 ford f150 5.0
1989 cougar xr-7 5spd 5.0 --249hp/[email protected]
stock bottom end 200k plus miles,afr165 heads,explorer intake,75mm tb,80mm maf,e-cam,30lbs injecters,mac 1 5/8 long tubes,homebuilt foreward manual transbrake aod,3.73 gears,welded open diff,100 zex wet shot
1989 mustang gt [email protected]
1984 tbird 5.0 auto
1999 chevy tracker...wtf!!!!!
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker77_2005 View Post
think that the strut brace wud work on a 89 cougar 5.0 fi?
mike
Sorry Mike, it's designed to fit the '94-97 4.6L Tbird/Cougar.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 11:04 AM

Will you do 2hundy shipped for the brace and intake? To 89005?
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Chicken View Post
Will you do 2hundy shipped for the brace and intake? To 89005?
Shipping to Boulder City, NV (89005) from my home in North Carolina for those two items would be $63. So, no. Sorry, I can't sell and ship them for "2hundy".

Let me know if you're still interested.

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 04:01 PM

Still interested. Do you happen to have the coolant tube needed for the conversion of an npi intake? I assume I can order a water pump from a pi car to get the nipple I need for my swap. Do I assume correctly? The way I see it with a 100K on my ride, I may as well change the pump while I'm in there.
PM me with a poorboy discount what the total cost would be. Will use paypal.
Thanks, Eric
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
PM with the poorboy discount sent.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to SoulCalibur
cats....

Hey were those cut or something?? I was eyeballin them, but wanted to know would have enough pipe left on there to do anything?
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Yes, the cat pipes were cut and can be welded into a system.
The converters themselves are brand new.

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Sale of the Remaining Items is pending to HGainiac

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM
PostWhore

Gosh, that was quick! Thanks for the pulleys!

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8
SCT Tuned by Amercian Motorsport, Mustang PBR, FRPP 3.73 gears, Modified Trak-Lok, Steeda UDP, K&N Panel, 1990 SC Seats, 2.5" Single Exhaust/Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +, Windstar wheels, RichardM Intake, Kenwood KDC-HD552U HD Radio, 2800 stall DirtyDog Marauder TC, J-MOD, 2002 Grand Marquis transmission, DynoTech Driveshaft, AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge, Griffin Super High Capacity Radiator, 180* Thermostat, Cobra steering wheel, 6000K HID, Clear Corners Getting a makeover Spring 2015

http://www.fordthunderbird.net - For Pics and more!
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Bump.

I'm putting these exhaust parts back up for sale if anyone's interested.

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Chapter Director Coordinator

btw, those downtubes dont leak... if you install them PROPERLY..

free bump

I bust ARP bolts by hand...

If Guns kill people, then...
...pencils miss spel werds
...cars make people drive drunk
...spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat
~Gun Owners of America
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Cats are sold anybody interested in the X-Pipe?

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Bump.

I still have this X-pipe available.

I'm willing to entertain offers but be realistic.

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Listening on 141.850 mHz!

I'n trying to entertain if I need an X-Pipe in the Mark VIII if I ditch the 3rd cat and go with a mid-mount Flowmaster 50 series dual in/dual out 2.5 muffler.

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 4.6L Cobra V8
1997 Thunderbird Limited Edition 4.6L V8 - gone.
Might be a 2005-2007 Jaguar XJ-8 L in my future.

[email protected]
Westland, Michigan - but I'm from central New Jersey!
http://www.hoodliners.net - My hoodliners I make!
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Bump.

I still have this X-pipe available.

I'm willing to entertain offers but be realistic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalo Duque View Post
I'n trying to entertain if I need an X-Pipe in the Mark VIII if I ditch the 3rd cat and go with a mid-mount Flowmaster 50 series dual in/dual out 2.5 muffler.
LOL

Bump. Still for sale.

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010, 10:00 PM

I'd buy it if I need it! I don't know if I need it though, I want to go with a 50-Series single mid-mount Flowmaster dual in/dual out. I don't know if it has a built in crossover inside the muffler. If it does then I won't need your X-pipe. If it doesn't then I'd need it.

Will it fit on my Mark? I'd have to think that it will.

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"

[email protected]
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 11:11 AM

Just curious if your X-Pipe is still available?

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"

[email protected]
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Yes, It will fit your Mark (provided that it has a 2.5" exhaust) and yes, it's still available.

Unfortunately, I'm on the road right now and won't be able to ship it anywhere until approximately the 20th of May when I get home.

post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-08-2010, 02:30 PM

Cool, then I call dibs on the x-pipe, e-mail me so I can either send you the Paypal or you can send me a PayPal invoice! My info is in my signature below.

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"

[email protected]
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
OK Gonzo. I should be able to get this out to you soon. I'll PM you payment info.

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 AM

The X-pipe am mine!

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"

[email protected]
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
All Items are SOLD

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 PM

It was great talking with you earlier and thanks!! Remember what I said about the Mexican bump shop, at least find one in your area and ask what they'd charge for a decent couple of coats!

Thanks for the X-pipe! It'll go great in the Mark!

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"

[email protected]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in