PI Intake with top end parts - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

PI Intake with top end parts

THis is a mocked up PI intake with 96-97 conversion parts. It includes all the vac hoses and lines. I have the PI nipple and alt bracket too. The throttle cables and cruise cables with servo are here too. THere is a 75mm profession productions t-body into a ported 96-97 elbow. The Intake has already been tapped and threaded for the second temp sensor. When I bought this years ago someone had already painted it blue so that why its blue not black. Its a pretty good job too because its not peeling. I never installed this and or any of these parts. Selling to get my car running. There is a GT intake tube and a 96 fuel rail, the injectors are just mock up pieces. It even has the EGR tube.

I don't know how much its all worth to someone on here but I'm willing to here suggested prices and offers. That t-body alone is 150 new and never been used so I know Im taking a loss. Also willing to part out but only if its all gone in the end, I'd rather sell it all to one person for sure than to have leftovers.

YES this is for sale not a feeler but I need enough to get my car running and to cover any diagnostic and parts.

Any questions email at sbarroagent at hotmail dot com

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again

Last edited by Splattered; 03-09-2010 at 03:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 AM
2nd Gear Poster

how much for the red and green tube thingys from the egr ?

air silencer removed, dorman intake manifold,clear corner lights,psp with psp windshield mount,blue led moded gauge cluster.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 03:01 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

I would have to put them in a box where they wont get bent up and broken so its going to be a big box. Let me break this all down first before I sell the smaller stuff. I have a box thats appropriate.

This would be a great set up for anyone trying a PI intake swap on a 94-95 4.6. If no one like that shows up Ill start parting this out. If anyone doing a PI swap wants the assembly in the pic plus the PI nipple not shown Im asking for 225 shipped in the US.
Consider that its a convenient intake with that 2nd temp sensor spot ready makes it a direct swap. The elbow has been ported for the 75mm t-body. If anyone wants to know anymore details please email or PM.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 09:07 PM
4th Gear Poster

hey im in az, in surprise, how much for the whole thing?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 11:21 AM
2nd Gear Poster

Looking for the fuel rail, throttle cable, cruise cable, and alternator bracket shown there in the picture. How much shipped to 54880? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in