Tampa Bay area free stuff - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear Poster

Tampa Bay area free stuff

I have a few items I just want out of my garage, if I can't give them away here I plan calling a junk guys to haul it away. I live in New Port Richey, which is slightly north west of Tampa and everything is pick up only. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything and we can schedule something over the phone.

I have a completely bare 5.0 block.

5.0 block w/bad crank bearings, is a stock 5.0 w/a E303 cam, E5 heads, ford racing timing chain and that's about it.

I have 1 set of the stock Mustang E7 heads.

1 rear sub frame, w/stock control arms

stock 8.8 rear end housing, diff, axles, spindles

A bunch of misc interior panels for 89-93 cougars or T/birds with or without the vinyl roof. Misc engine parts, such as a stock 5.0 alternator, distributors, timing cover, stock rotating assembly parts, stock 5.0 balancer, flex plate, and other crap.

I also have some other stuff I'm looking to get rid off but can't just give away. Make a fair offer and I'll consider anything. I'm getting ready to move in the next year and don't really want to bring most of this crap with me.

Complete set of 5.0 Tbird/Cougar engine brackets and a 94-95 Mustang Alternator bracket for the 3G alternator: $150 for all or will part out individually if you make an offer.

PA performance 200A Alternator (#1704HO). $100 + shipping

Stock 5.0 Intake upper and lower. $60 + shipping

I have some other crap also such as rear light housings and such but need to double check what I have.

Last edited by cougar9150; 05-25-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear Poster

Bump. no one interested in free stuff????

I also have 2 set of taillights for a 91-93 cougar, one set has the aluminum trim at the bottom of the lights, with a rear section.
The other set of taillights are just the standard all red LS lights.both sets $10 plus shipping.

BBK 5.0 underdrive pulleys $25 + shipping

I also have a set of JBA shorty 5.0 headers $60 plus shipping and will throw in a can of ceramic header polish that I bought but never used for the Kooks on my Marauder.

5.0 engine mounts almost new $25 + shipping

Autometer dual gauge pod $10 +shipping

You can find some photos here:http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ougar%20parts/

Some of the items that are on photobucket are already gone such as the Mass air sensor, live wires, throttle body, shift kit, clear corners and a couple other items. I will get more pics this weekend as I clean out the garage and find out what else I can get rid of or throw out.

Feel free to make offers on the stuff not listed as free, if it is fair I will take it.

Last edited by cougar9150; 05-25-2010 at 11:13 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear Poster

Bump.

I have also posted this over at www.mercurymarauder.net as I don't come here that often since I'm not currently an MN12 owner. When my Cougar lost the crank bearings a few years back I moved on to the Panther platform cars and put all this crap on shelves.

I'm moving soon and the next Cougar I pick up will be a 4.6 so want as much of the 5.0 stuff to go to people who will use it rather than junking it. Again lots of free crap or make an offer on the stuff with prices. Anything semi-reasonable will not be refused as it's more about cleaning crap out than making money off it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in