4th Gear Poster
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Bunch of '86 Ford Manuals FS
I have some 1986 manuals sitting around here for sale I no longer need. $90 for all + shipping. Some are hard to find.
Left to right below:
- BODY, CHASSIS, ELECTRICAL - Lincoln Town Car, Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis - very good shape, no rips
- POWERTRAIN, LUBRICATION, MAINTENANCE - Tempo/Topaz, Escort/Lynx - very good shape, no rips
- BODY, CHASSIS, ELECTRICAL - Tempo/Topaz, Escort/Lynx - very good shape, ding in spine, no rips
- POWERTRAIN, LUBRICATION, MAINTENANCE - All Cars, except Tempo/Topaz, Escort Lynx - good+, no rips
- CHASSIS, ELECTRICAL - Continental, Mark VII, Thunderbird/Cougar, LTD/Marquis, Mustang/Capri - good-ok, no rips but cover taped up some
These can be hard to find, left to right below:
- Power Steering Pumps and Gears - good+ shape, no rips
- Engine, Emmision and Related Systems - good+, no rips
- Electrical and Vacuum Trouble-shooting Manual (EVTM) - Mark VII/Continental - good shape, small rip on both covers
- Continental Fold-out Electrical diagrams - good+, no rips
Email, post, pm me...
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
4.6L DOHC; meter4it.com chase/sequential tail lights; 20" Giovanna Dalars; 4.30 gears; FRPP Track-Lok; SCT tuned; Baumann ReCal; Addco bars; Cobra brakes...
RIP - '86 Mark VII LSC