flatblack - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

flatblack

Has anybody heard from flatblack? I see he hasn't logged in for over a month and I sent him money paypal for a transmission gauge about a month and a half ago. I have attempted to PM him and sent an email to him but have heard and seen nothing.

I'm not sure what to do next or if I even posted this is the right place.....

Any and all advice is welcome. Thank you all!

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 03:15 PM
PostSlut

hmmm, sorry to hear that man.....at first I was thinking you were selling some paint.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 04:39 PM
6th Gear Poster

file a paypal claim just in case
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto alchemist View Post
file a paypal claim just in case
Ummm, though flatblack didn't ask me to, I sent him the money as a "gift" to save him the paypal fees. I'm wondering if paypal will even let me file a claim in that case?!?

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 95xbird Send a message via MSN to 95xbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetKeym View Post
Ummm, though flatblack didn't ask me to, I sent him the money as a "gift" to save him the paypal fees. I'm wondering if paypal will even let me file a claim in that case?!?
I doubt it. I believe it has to be sent through their site for them to be able to open a claim. Good luck.

04 PI swap,SVO Supercharger 8-9 psi,Alcohol injection,39lbs Cobra injectors,XCal2-Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump,4.10 T-Lok,2003 4R70W built to withstand by RobertP,450hp JMOD,3800 circleD stall,trucool 4739 Trans Cooler,Dynotech 3.5 Driveshaft,70mm T/B,SCP Cold Air Intake,90mm LMAF,JBA headers,Magnaflow Midmount,No cats with 3inch piping,Vogtland 1.6inch drop,Cobra R's and xenon body kit.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
Parts FOR SALE http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=132585
96 Pearl white bird. Awaiting transplants from the 95
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 05:49 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
you could try and see what happens, but if not your pretty much out of luck i guess
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 07:02 PM
6th Gear Poster

sorry to say it but it looks like you got hosed...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM..........MMM..........MMMMMMMMMMMMM
.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........
MMMMM........................................

THUNDERBIRD: because everyone else drives a mustang.
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 08:39 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

Got Dox? Find this guy and take care of biz.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 09:51 AM
6th Gear Poster

He seemed like a decent guy. Why not give him the BOTD, he may be laying unconscious in a hospital and you guys are bashing him like he took the money and ran.
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 01:08 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RESET View Post
He seemed like a decent guy. Why not give him the BOTD, he may be laying unconscious in a hospital and you guys are bashing him like he took the money and ran.
who was bashing him?
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 10:36 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Out of luck. Why did you do that? Read their TOS, if you complain they will ban you from Paypal.

Paypal fees aren't that much, a couple of dollars usually.

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8
SCT Tuned by Amercian Motorsport, Mustang PBR, FRPP 3.73 gears, Modified Trak-Lok, Steeda UDP, K&N Panel, 1990 SC Seats, 2.5" Single Exhaust/Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +, Windstar wheels, RichardM Intake, Kenwood KDC-HD552U HD Radio, 2800 stall DirtyDog Marauder TC, J-MOD, 2002 Grand Marquis transmission, DynoTech Driveshaft, AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge, Griffin Super High Capacity Radiator, 180* Thermostat, Cobra steering wheel, 6000K HID, Clear Corners Getting a makeover Spring 2015

http://www.fordthunderbird.net - For Pics and more!
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 02:52 PM
6th Gear Poster

it could just b taking awhile, it says he lives in canada.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM..........MMM..........MMMMMMMMMMMMM
.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........
MMMMM........................................

THUNDERBIRD: because everyone else drives a mustang.
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to FunktasticLucky
Quote:
Has anybody heard from flatblack? I see he hasn't logged in for over a month and I sent him money paypal for a transmission gauge about a month and a half ago. I have attempted to PM him and sent an email to him but have heard and seen nothing.
He already sent him an email. Read the post ass clown :P I even bolded and made it large and red for you so you didn't miss it this time :P

I would say if you sent it as a gift in paypal you're screwed if the guy did take the money and ran. Hopefully it wasn't TOO much. I like to get phone numbers for people I'm dealing with so I have one more piece of info to hit them up with if I need to. Hopefully he has just been tied up with stuff and he'll contact you soon. I would shoot him another email just in case though which I think is what Oscar was trying to say. But he's retarded so

2018 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0T AWD
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

I hope nothing has happened to him, either. I sent another email, but still see the last time he logged in was July 6th. Probably just has computer problems; I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before I kill them...

Thanks for all your comments, if it works out great, if it doesn't

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

ive had two people on here screw me over one got away with it, the other i got my money back. i think we need to start a list of names not to buy from, its sad that people are that desperate for money.. i cant stand internet scammers i want to reach through this computer and take ahold of their throat.

hope it isnt this way with flatback. good luck

-Patrick
[email protected] on used street tires
See profile for full list of mods

Pics here.. http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=129479
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM
PostSlut

thats what this option is for.....if everyone used it, it would help...
http://forums.tccoa.com/itrader.php

May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Assaultdog0351 Send a message via Yahoo to Assaultdog0351
... Grab your pea shooters and pack up the duct tape, hammer and some pliers it's time for a road trip to Canada Ehh!

RTLB, RSTB, FSTB, LECB and FSSB, MAC intake, black interior and new shoes... Soon to come: SVO blower,, AIS, SS kooks headers, SS 2.5" dual exhaust w/ x-pipes and borlas, koni shocks, 1.6" vogland drop, poly (almost)everything, 1 3/8 F&R swaybars, rebuilt suspension... Parts collection nearing completion, contemplating the "Do" phase... More like "Pay someone else to do" phase... I blame the slow results on deployments and pre-deployment training... Kill
*currently planning some chassis work*
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:33 AM
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Assaultdog0351 Send a message via Yahoo to Assaultdog0351
Quote:
Originally Posted by _95badbird View Post
http://forums.tccoa.com/itrader.php?

So that's what that is...

RTLB, RSTB, FSTB, LECB and FSSB, MAC intake, black interior and new shoes... Soon to come: SVO blower,, AIS, SS kooks headers, SS 2.5" dual exhaust w/ x-pipes and borlas, koni shocks, 1.6" vogland drop, poly (almost)everything, 1 3/8 F&R swaybars, rebuilt suspension... Parts collection nearing completion, contemplating the "Do" phase... More like "Pay someone else to do" phase... I blame the slow results on deployments and pre-deployment training... Kill
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Voice/Data Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaultdog0351 View Post
... Grab your pea shooters and pack up the duct tape, hammer and some pliers it's time for a road trip to Canada Ehh!
Add one more for the Platoon......And I will take point

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:43 AM
4th Gear Poster

I'll do the breaching... Any preference on method... mechanical... ballistic... explosive?

post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaultdog0351 View Post
You forgot the blowtorch...

2011 Dodge Durango Crew 5.7L HEMI

2001 Volkswagen Beetle GLX 1.8T
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:14 AM
PostWhore

Stop at David's Farm while your in Canada. That place is a riot.

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8
SCT Tuned by Amercian Motorsport, Mustang PBR, FRPP 3.73 gears, Modified Trak-Lok, Steeda UDP, K&N Panel, 1990 SC Seats, 2.5" Single Exhaust/Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +, Windstar wheels, RichardM Intake, Kenwood KDC-HD552U HD Radio, 2800 stall DirtyDog Marauder TC, J-MOD, 2002 Grand Marquis transmission, DynoTech Driveshaft, AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge, Griffin Super High Capacity Radiator, 180* Thermostat, Cobra steering wheel, 6000K HID, Clear Corners Getting a makeover Spring 2015

http://www.fordthunderbird.net - For Pics and more!
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Yeh, I've seen that. But I've also seen hardly anyone uses it. I've sold a radiator here and I might have a fuel rail sold, that's it. I never heard back from the guy in New Jersey that bought the radiator, so I'm guessing he's happy

I have 100% rating on fleabay, FWIW. 147, with only 20 as a seller but HEY, 20 out 20 happy sales, right?

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Voice/Data Guru

Same here as well. I have sold things and leave feedback on the buyer, But they don't have the curiosity to leave anything back . That being said THOSE will ever get anything from me again

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:14 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Never knew we had this !

-Maic

Maic.

My idea of "help from above"... Is a sniper on the Roof
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:37 PM
PostSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIC View Post
Never knew we had this !

-Maic
yep, yep...its at the top tool bar inbetween Gallery and FAQ links.

May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:41 PM
4th Gear Poster

I may have to do some updating with this feature

post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 03:46 PM
2nd Gear Poster

no excuses just sorry

Hey yall, well im not dead and im not trying to rip anyone off. sorry richard its taken so long to get back here let me explain my reasoning behind the delay: my wifes parents live about 26 hours away from where i live in a little one horse town.well her father passed away at a good age of 79, great guy he really was. but prior to that he was doing really bad in the hospital so we ran up there to visit him and we knew it was going to be anyday. the day we got back home was the day he passed away. so we went back up for the funeral, helped her mom out with what we could and left, then we just got back home again and we have some friends with a little 18 month old daughter that was murdered by her babysitter. so then we were helping them, i really feel for them, and they really did lose their world. then last but not least my brother and a buddy went out for a party, they felt alright to drive but my brother had been working all week so he decided to sleep all the way home instead and let his best friend drive, dont know the exact details yet but they hit a parked semi on the shoulder of the highway in his 78 ford pickup. my brother was airlifted to calgary because they had found he had broken 2 vertebrae in his neck and some was putting pressure on his spinal cord which is causing his arms to feel like they are burning. he went in for surgery lastnight at 8 pm, came out at 3 am this morning with good results. one vertebra was replace with a piece of his pelvic bone and one is able to heal but he has to wear a halo for 3 months. he should be back to my normal little brother. it was very hard for me seeing him in pain, my brothers the type to never be scared or ever see him cry, well this was doing both to him. im not making excuses as to why i didnt send richard the guage, to put it simply i forgot all about it and it never crossed my mind. not an excuse just me being honest. and i am sorry. so richard sorry about having you worried and worked up and thanks for giving me the botd. post office will be open tomorrow and i will get right onto sending it too you.

2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson 5.4 2V
1990 Ford F150 XLT 351W (lots of mods)
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0
post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 05:46 PM
4th Gear Poster

... So... No Canadian assault after all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in