Some '90 SC Parts for sale... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear Poster

Some '90 SC Parts for sale...

I still have some parts from a wrecked '90 SC that I bought to get the engine and rear suspension from. I just removed all the parts listed previously that I have since sold. I do have a few parts left. Four very immaculate 16" factory alloy aluminum wheels with Goodyear Eagle tires with even wear and about 30% to 40% tread left. Rust free deck lid in very good condition. All side glass and good power window motors, parts and electronic modules. Also have complete passive restraint seat belt system with good motors. Very rare aluminum alloy spare that only came with the Super Coupe that has never been on the ground. Complete Electric moon roof. Complete set of tail lights. If you don't see it listed here then I don't have it. Call 740-236-4007 anytime or e-mail me at [email protected].

Darkside Dave
Geezer at large...
Click on these to learn more...

My Projects
My shop

What I do

Last edited by darkside dave; 09-30-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Revised to eliminta sold parts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in