I'm Out-Lots of suspension parts for sale. - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

I'm Out-Lots of suspension parts for sale.

Well, It happened. My Cougar was parked in front of my house and some asshat took it out. Its totaled, just a few days before it was going into the shop to get all of this cool suspension **** installed. Oh well.

So I have no mn12 to put this stuff in, and I don't intend on hunting around for another 12+ year old bird or cat to put it it all in, so I'm out, and I'm putting all up here to give you guys right of first refusal before it goes on Ebay. Everything is new, and everything except the addco swaybars are in their original packaging and are ready to ship. The addcos are enormous, and as such I'd rather anyone interested contact me for a local pickup. I'll drive up to about 60 miles (Philadelphia, Edison, NJ, Trenton, etc) to meet up with a buyer to make it easier for both of us. Everything else's price will include insured shipping to anywhere in the continental US. I have a ton of pictures on my Smugmug page, which you can access here; http://brwnsoxx.smugmug.com/Cars/MN1...96823949_4yYNR

So without further ado, here we go;

High Performance Polyurethane Front Suspension Bushing Kit SOLD.

High Performance Polyurethane Rear Spindle Bushing Kit $115 Shipped CONUS
Includes;

Two upper bushings (one for each side)
Four lower bushings (two for each side)

Polyurethane Upper and Lower Spring Cups for the REAR Springs $45 Shipped CONUS

Polyurethane Rear Shock Mount Kit - for non-ARC shocks SOLD

Poly Front Shock Absorber Bump Stops SOLD

Eibach Pro-Kit 1 " Lowering Springs $199 Shipped CONUS Brand new, never installed

Addco 1 3/8" Front Anti-Sway Bar $145 Local Pickup ONLY SOLD

Addco 1 3/8" Rear Anti-Sway Bar $145 Local Pickup ONLY SOLD
[/COLOR]
Kenny Brown Front Suspension Support Brace $90 Shipped CONUS
Have some surface rust which is shown in the pics. Have never been installed.

SCP Lower Engine Cradle Brace Kit $100 Shipped CONUS

Rear Torsional Load Brace for IRS Suspension $100 Shipped CONUS

Art Carr 9.5" Super Torque 4R70W Torque Converter, 2800-3200 Stall, includes high performance valve body. $350 Shipped Conus. Brand New, never installed. I paid over $800 for the combo.

SCP Pinion Brace SOLD

Solid Rubber Transmission Mount and Round Shape ('94 on)Poly Transmission bushings. $55 Shipped

Please PM me or email me at dennis [at] floatingworld [dot] us with any questions. USPS money order is awesome, Paypal is ok, too (faster, but I may get hit with a fee). Thanks in advance and happy shopping.

In my haste to put all of my stuff online, I forgot two more items that I have.

I have a pair of brand new V8 Solid rubber motor mounts, and I'll take $80 Shipped CONUS.

I also forgot that I have a rear strut tower brace that I purchased from Rod last year, and I'll take $50 shipped CONUS. New in the box. SOLD

Cheers,

Dennis

93 Cougar 5.0 C&L 73mm MAF, Mac Jet hot shorties, Firepower Ignition kit, Aluminum high flow water pump, underdrive pulleys (excluding alt) Flex-a-lite electric Scirocco fan 180* t-stat, Dynomax Cat-backs with resonator delete.

Last edited by Bighit4.6; 09-23-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed payment prefs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 09:28 PM
4th Gear Poster

Email sent

Jon, 96 Thunderbird LX Sport
2004 Explorer PI, 02 GT MAF + Airbox, BBK 78mm TB, Marauder TC, Ceramic coated ported manifolds by Braincoating, 3.73 Trac lok, Cut Sport springs, SC side skirts
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 01:20 AM
1st Gear Poster

My bird is here in NJ and needs a new home. Maybe we can make something happen.

06 [email protected] The Maxton Mile 184.2 MPH--setup for the street.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 02:33 PM
PostWhore

Dennis,

Why not ship the bars?

Cancer Man
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

I guess I could, Its just that I remember them costing quite a bit shipping wise when I got them. I can take them to a fed ex store and see how much it costs. It may be a few days though, as I'm busier than a cat covering up you know what this week. What's your zip? Whatever the shipping and packaging costs I'll let you know-Whatever it will cost me will be the same for you; I'm just trying to find a good home for this stuff and put a little change in my pocket, no beating folks on shipping allowed

93 Cougar 5.0 C&L 73mm MAF, Mac Jet hot shorties, Firepower Ignition kit, Aluminum high flow water pump, underdrive pulleys (excluding alt) Flex-a-lite electric Scirocco fan 180* t-stat, Dynomax Cat-backs with resonator delete.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 01:58 PM
PostWhore

Dennis,

I live in Edmonton, Alberta in Canada and the postal code is T6A 3C5. Check through the USPS Priority Mail. Fedex and UPS chanrge Canadians brokerage which would easily add $100 or more to the cost.

Cancer Man
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience this week. My wife's car was hit on Tuesday by a drunk driver, so we've been hustling to straighten out our car situation. We just walked through the door after doing the new car dealership dance all day. Man, I forgot how tiring that BS was!

I'm replying to all of your personal messages right now. Flex, I'm going to put the bars in the back of my accord tomorrow and will head over to the post office to see what the damage will be to Alberta on Monday. I'm totally cool with a USPS money order for anyone that wants to go that route, you let me know when you dropped it in the mail I'll make sure that whatever it is you're getting will be shipped the following day I receive the money order.

Thanks again for your interest and I'll be talking to you soon!

Dennis

Last edited by Bighit4.6; 09-12-2010 at 05:59 AM.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

I'm up in the rafters of my garage. I found a header panel for a 93 or 94 Bird, and a set of cougar lights, 93'. If you're near Toms River $50 and they're yours.

I have a fan for a 95 4.6 bird. If you come here its yours for $10

Left and right mirrors from a white 95 cougar, $10 each if you're local. If I have a box I'll ship the pair for $35 all in, CONUS

I have a pair of auto downs I got from a taurus last year. $15 Shipped CONUS

****e, I forgot how much crap one accumulates when you've owned 4 MN12s.

I'll let you know if I come across any more.

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 11:58 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to basskid
Do you have the upper shock bushings for the rear shocks? I am thinking this is the 35 dollar kit you listed, but I want to be sure. Thanks!

Stock 96 block with 04 gt heads & intake, 03 gt intake tube and MAF, along with a 180 deg stat and mild j mod...
Mandrel bent catless 2.25" true duals with dynomax super turbos
Vogtland .75" drop springs with sport / cobra shocks
XCAL2 with custom dyno tune
231hp, 280ftlb
Car is officially for sale... call me...
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 08:52 PM
6th Gear Poster

me 2

Platoribs House of SHO
95 SHO MTX 73K grn/tan
93 SHO MTX 175K blu/blk
92 SC M5R2 98K Red/Grey tweed ->Blk Cloth SC
89 SC M5R2 112K Blu/Blk Shiny Cobra's! *coming out party, May 20th 2012* Now with moar suspension, brakes and slave cylinder...
91 SC M5R2 100K blk/blk tweed building
86 Mercedes-Benz 300e
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 08:55 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighit4.6 View Post
I'm up in the rafters of my garage. I found a header panel for a 93 or 94 Bird, and a set of cougar lights, 93'. If you're near Toms River $50 and they're yours.

I have a fan for a 95 4.6 bird. If you come here its yours for $10

Left and right mirrors from a white 95 cougar, $10 each if you're local. If I have a box I'll ship the pair for $35 all in, CONUS

I have a pair of auto downs I got from a taurus last year. $15 Shipped CONUS

****e, I forgot how much crap one accumulates when you've owned 4 MN12s.

I'll let you know if I come across any more.
I'm wanting the autodowns too, please...

Platoribs House of SHO
95 SHO MTX 73K grn/tan
93 SHO MTX 175K blu/blk
92 SC M5R2 98K Red/Grey tweed ->Blk Cloth SC
89 SC M5R2 112K Blu/Blk Shiny Cobra's! *coming out party, May 20th 2012* Now with moar suspension, brakes and slave cylinder...
91 SC M5R2 100K blk/blk tweed building
86 Mercedes-Benz 300e
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Veteran Poster

pm sent

Eibach 1.5" Lower Springs, Koni Adjustable Shocks, SCP IRS Brace, SCP Lower Engine Cradle Brace, Mark VIII LCAs
Chuck's Poly Motor Mounts, 13" PBR Front and Cobra rear brakes, 245-45-18 ADR Kasai Wheels, RichardM Intake Tube
Super Coupe leather seats and console, Pioneer Head, Audison Amps, Boston SL Components, 10" Boston G5 subs, Reverse Glow EL Gauges, Super Coupe Ground Effects, '96 Hood and Headlights, Custom paint: Tungsten Silver, PI Intake, 4000 stall
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 AM
PostWhore

Dennis,

I asked you before you had any interest and you said you would check. Now you seem to be looking for excuses not to sell to me. Perhaps because I got mad at being jerked around yet again at the TCCOA by paintme.

If you don't want to sell them, just say so. Don't suggest I go to ADDCO or make up some silly excuse like your bars are toooooooooo heavy for postal trucks. I have had a half dozen of them shipped over the past few years along with sets of rims, sets of tires, you name it.

Anyone selling has a right to sell to whom they wish. If it is more convenient to sell locally, more power to you. Just BE A MAN and respond to a message. Let the other person know what you are doing and why. Don't send several messages making a deal and then just ignore the other person. That is just plain ignorant and is going to piss anybody off. Sorry if you don't like hearing that.

Cancer Man

Last edited by Flex; 09-21-2010 at 02:03 AM.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 03:43 PM
PostWhore

As far as the trans mount, you have the mount and the crossmember bushings as well, and those motor mounts should work with my 96 4.6 right?

If so, can you let me know a price on the trans mount, crossmember bushings, and motor mounts picked up?

John
1996 TBird LX 4.6
2001 Sable Wagon 3.0 Duratec

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in