94 Super coupe back bumper - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-17-2010, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

94 Super coupe back bumper

Ok the good news about this is it has the black insert at the bottom lip below where it reads thunderbird sc and isn't cracked from the yards folly. I want to sell it cheaply because I think the prices people think its worth are funny. So I'm pricing this to move for someone who wants that rare SC look if they willing to do a little work to fix the underside where its not perfect.

THe bad news is the under side has been warped a little because the yard decide to squash it and set it on a flat wheel they use to hold the cars up, however it is not as bad as I even thought it doesn't show very much. A heat gun will fix it if you can use one of those. I have pics of it but I found it hard to really show the misshapen damage clearly but this isn't a perfect bumper nor will I ever find one if the yards keep squashing them.

The price is $75 plus PP fees of 3.5% and if you want to ship this I will do it but I warn you its gonna be through fedex and be at least $100. I shipped a dash as cheap as possible through fedex which is roughly the same size and weight and it was 100 to go to California. If someone wants to drive up and get it local its $70. Don't ask me to meet you anywhere with it either or else its $15 extra so please make it to my house within the times I am available to get the best deal.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in