TCCoA Forums banner

3.8 NA Engine 1997

2K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  JNT 
#1 ·
I'm selling the NA 3.8 engine from my parts car. The engine runs fine. No shipping, pick up only. I'm in Northern Virginia.

$300

Joe

#2 ·
Is the price too high or is there just no market for this? One way or another it needs to go away soon. Might list it on ebay. If no one buys it complete I will sell parts from the engine and what ever is left will go to the junk yard when I'm done parting out the car.

Any interest in external parts from this engine (throttle body, valve covers etc)?

Joe

#3 ·
ttt

#5 · (Edited)
As of now it's a complete running 3.8 NA engine, going to start taking parts off it soon if no one buys it complete. Zip 22204 I believe it has a distributor, not really familiar with the 3.8NA engine.

Joe

#7 ·
I'll check on both of those things tonight.

Joe

#13 ·
Ok I finally checked. No distributor. Mileage is 154,000.

Joe

#14 ·
This Includes Starter ,alt,

The Complete Motor It,s Out Of Car ???? Do You Have Way To Lift It, So Can Put In A Car Trunk ???:d

#15 ·
The engine is still in the car. I'm only going to remove it from the car if I have a commited buyer.

I don't see you being able to fit this in the trunk of a car at least not an MN12. Might fit in a crown vic, they have big trunks.

If I remove the engine from the car I will get a engine hoist so yes I would be able to use this to load the engine in to a pickup (or large trunk)

Joe

#16 ·
Thunderroad, Lets me know if you are still interested otherwise I'm going to start parting out the engine.

Joe

#18 ·
TO 3 1/2 HRS FROM HERE WEEKEND BEST FOR YOU ???MORE INFO:cool:
Weekends are fine. I would still need to pull the engine. Going to be missing a few minor parts since there has been some interest in parts from the engine.

Please send me an email to discuss further. jthierry at erols dot com

Joe

#19 ·
ttt

#20 ·
Still have this.

Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.