For sale : Pi swap parts - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster

Garage
For sale : Pi swap parts

These parts are good for pi swap. I would like to sell as a whole lot. I do not have paypal but I don't Mind a check of money order. Pm me with questions!

$70 plus shipping
96 tbird cruse cable
96 throttle cable
96 throttle body
04 explorer plenum
96 egr solenoid
96 egr valve
96 dpfe
96 intake tube

Project still in progress
Explorer engine, vortech v2,intercooled,bullit intake,derale power steering cooler, b&m trans cooler, oil filter relocation, cobra aluminum radiator, Walbro 255 Pump, Intrax 2in lowering springs, KYB front/back,,mark8 Driveshaft, 1.25Rear sway bar, 3:73 aluminum diff, TrackLok, Rear Diff Cover Brace, Sc Wheels 235/60s, Jmodd, Air Bags in Springs,Rear strut Bar,17in Mirror Blk CobraRs, Sc L Brackets, rear torsional load brace, kmember-frame brace, weightloss program, pbr dual pistons drilled/slotted, stainless lines , recaro seats, sct x4 DonL tuned
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 08:21 AM
4th Gear Poster

I have a '95, is that everything I would need for the swap?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_6 View Post
I have a '95, is that everything I would need for the swap?
Well, you also need the PI Intake (which I happen to have one that I want to clean up good and drill the 2nd sensor tap before I sell it), and a fuel rail.

About the fuel rail, I used one from a Crown Vic because then you can change just the rail. A lot of people use the 96-97 TBird rail, but the problem there is the leads are in the wrong place (in the rear corner instead of the middle like your 95), so you have to swap the 96-97 fuel lines in too.

I have the Crown Vic rail, too. That is MUCH easier IMHO.
You also need the little red/green vacuum lines from a 96/97 - I have those too.

If you're seriously gonna buy all TwoHaggard's stuff, I will sell you the rest of what you need to do the swap (and help you do the swap). Problem is it will be a few weeks before I'm back home and can pack it up for you and help you get it done!

Let me know and good luck with whatever you decide.

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 08:56 AM
4th Gear Poster

Thanks! I'm seriously thinking about buying that stuff. I've got a vacuum leak somewhere that I need to fix (P0181 code, rough/low idle, I'm guessing a cracked hose) so I might as well do this at the same time while I have the top end tore down.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 12:04 PM
PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Black_Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetKeym View Post
Well, you also need the PI Intake (which I happen to have one that I want to clean up good and drill the 2nd sensor tap before I sell it), and a fuel rail.

About the fuel rail, I used one from a Crown Vic because then you can change just the rail. A lot of people use the 96-97 TBird rail, but the problem there is the leads are in the wrong place (in the rear corner instead of the middle like your 95), so you have to swap the 96-97 fuel lines in too.

I have the Crown Vic rail, too. That is MUCH easier IMHO.
You also need the little red/green vacuum lines from a 96/97 - I have those too.

If you're seriously gonna buy all TwoHaggard's stuff, I will sell you the rest of what you need to do the swap (and help you do the swap). Problem is it will be a few weeks before I'm back home and can pack it up for you and help you get it done!

Let me know and good luck with whatever you decide.
It's easiest to just use the 96/97 fuel rails and buy 16" of 1/4 in. fuel line hose, cut em to size and clamp them on. Easy as pie. However your way is also an option, just more in the way of the intake tube imho.

2011 BMW X5 35i Premium Package
2009 BMW 535i ///M Sport Package
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Cat View Post
It's easiest to just use the 96/97 fuel rails and buy 16" of 1/4 in. fuel line hose, cut em to size and clamp them on. Easy as pie. However your way is also an option, just more in the way of the intake tube imho.
Your way may be easier, but its not exactly the right way to go about extending a fuel line.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 01:09 PM
4th Gear Poster

TwoHaggard, if you still have this stuff I'll take it.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_6 View Post
TwoHaggard, if you still have this stuff I'll take it.
You may want to PM him, too!

I'll get pics of the rest of the stuff you'll need when I get home in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCTbird1994 View Post
Your way may be easier, but its not exactly the right way to go about extending a fuel line.
I agree! Reminds me of people I've seen patch transmission lines the same way!!!

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 02:40 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Very hard to pass up that deal and offer !
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 03:03 PM
4th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetKeym View Post
You may want to PM him, too!

I'll get pics of the rest of the stuff you'll need when I get home in a couple of weeks.
Just PM'd him. Thanks!!!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster

Garage
Pm workin the deal with Dave for now

Project still in progress
Explorer engine, vortech v2,intercooled,bullit intake,derale power steering cooler, b&m trans cooler, oil filter relocation, cobra aluminum radiator, Walbro 255 Pump, Intrax 2in lowering springs, KYB front/back,,mark8 Driveshaft, 1.25Rear sway bar, 3:73 aluminum diff, TrackLok, Rear Diff Cover Brace, Sc Wheels 235/60s, Jmodd, Air Bags in Springs,Rear strut Bar,17in Mirror Blk CobraRs, Sc L Brackets, rear torsional load brace, kmember-frame brace, weightloss program, pbr dual pistons drilled/slotted, stainless lines , recaro seats, sct x4 DonL tuned

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in