TCCoA Forums banner

Parts for sale

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  jesusraybrown 
#1 · (Edited)
Supercoupe clutch, and brake pedal assemblies - 60 plus shipping

03 cobra 39lb injectors - 100

01 crown vic injectors - 60

4:10 TL iron pumpkin - 300 plus shipping

Tokiko front shocks/ 03 cobra vert rear shocks with Intrax springs 2"drop- 200 plus shipping

ZEX Nitrous solenoid box thing, Ya know, the dry kit deal that wires to the TPS. - 40

sct xcalibrator 2 with matching eec that came out of the car it was tuned to. Should have a vortech tune at 8lbs, pi heads, j-mod, 4:10's etc. - 350

BBK knockoff 75mm throttle body - 150

BBK fuel pressure regulator for 4.6 - 60

Supercoupe cluster - 80

All of these prices are plus shipping.

See less See more
#3 ·
Cool, No bolts, never ran them. I remember the big debate as to whether or not they were needed, but I don't think I did. I'll get a shipped price tomorrow at work.

#7 ·
Not a bad offer, but I don't care if I ever see another 4.6 part ever again. I want this crap out of my basement so my wife will let me focus on what every man really wants to do; run 9's with nothing more than a carb, and a distributor.

#13 ·
Honestly Jeff, I want to put the least amount of effort possible into this crap. I don't even have time to separate them. I'm working 72 hours a week, and it's almost impossible to get to UPS. My daily POS CHEVY BLAZER just broke down, and I don't even have a vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.