Parting out '94 Mark Vlll - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Send a message via AIM to NeedAbirdinVA
Parting out '94 Mark Vlll

Well everybody I will be parting out my Rose Mist '94 Lincoln Mark Vlll. I am selling everything except the engine/engine harness/trans/Exhaust/rearend and rear suspension. All of that is now being put to good use in my '91 bird.
Now the problem with parting it out is that I can not ship any parts The Mark is in Roanoke,Va and I am in Front Royal,Va. If you want any parts you will need to go to Roanoke and take off the parts. I will have to setup everything with my friend Tim G. Parts will be CHEAP ! I will get some pics asap.

Chris C.

'89 SC 5-speed SCP down tubes,muffler delete [email protected](sold) '94 Rose Mist Lincoln Mark VIII..Custom downtubes,muffler delete,gloss black cougar rims.(Now lives in my '91) '91 Thunderbird
V6 AKA The UnderBird.... cone filter, Custom down tubes to highflow cats,magnaflow muffler to turndowns in the middle of the car(LOUD), Vogtland 1.6 springs, poly bushings, '89 SC seats, '95 bird Sun visors, '95 bird radio, Chrome '97 sport rims with 255/55/16's... [email protected](mid 14's now)(skinnys,removed pass. seat,door panels and center console and advanced timing)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Looks like it is going to be hard selling the parts off my Mark...I wish I could ship stuff but I can't If you can come get these parts here is what I am asking....

Doors:$25 each($35 with door panels)
Hood:$40
trunk:$20
Front fenders:$20 each
Front seats : $20 each
Rear seats: $30
Carpet:$10
Front bumper: $25
Rear bumper: $25
Headliner: Free(it is perfect!)
Dash/gauges:$30
Rear tail lights:$25
Headlights: $5.00(they are far from perfect maybe just need to be cleaned)

If you want to buy the whole car without motor/trans/rearend I will let it go for $250 This is a Rose Mist Lincoln Mark VIII which is rare.

So everything is for sale off my Mark except the motor/trans/and rearend.

'89 SC 5-speed SCP down tubes,muffler delete [email protected](sold) '94 Rose Mist Lincoln Mark VIII..Custom downtubes,muffler delete,gloss black cougar rims.(Now lives in my '91) '91 Thunderbird
V6 AKA The UnderBird.... cone filter, Custom down tubes to highflow cats,magnaflow muffler to turndowns in the middle of the car(LOUD), Vogtland 1.6 springs, poly bushings, '89 SC seats, '95 bird Sun visors, '95 bird radio, Chrome '97 sport rims with 255/55/16's... [email protected](mid 14's now)(skinnys,removed pass. seat,door panels and center console and advanced timing)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

What color are the front seats and do you have pics?

~Rick

TCCoA Sig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
The seats are grey....I will post pics as soon as I can...Before 10PM for sure

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-27-2014, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Well my 32v swap is coming along nicely... I now have my 1991 3.8 motor/trans and diff for sale. $250obo must pick up in Roanoke,Va. Motor leaks a little oil but ran great before it was pulled. The motor does have around 100 1/4 passes on it. Trans shifts smoothly and the diff has no leaks. If you have any questions PM me.

Chris C.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in