6.5" Infiniti KAPPA Midbass Speakers

6.5" Infiniti Kappa KCS-65 MB

4 ohms Impedance

125 Watts RMS
225 Watts Peak

Made in the USA!

$80 + shipping takes them.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 06-29-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 01:24 PM
PostWhore

If I can get my car roadworthy again I'm going to have to get those off of you to go along with my Infinity Perfects up front.

-Randy-
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
what is up with those weird connectors? can we get a close-up shot of the pos. & neg terminals? I know you know how to work cameras.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
My brother soldered the connectors years ago. It's nothing that another solder gun can't undo.

I think one is 18 gauge and the other is 14 gauge.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Maybe I'm just being crazy old Matt again but wouldn't it have just been easier and cleaner to just convert the WIRE terminals to female rather than the Rube Goldberg approach of soldering pigtails of female spades to the male speaker terminals? I must be missing something

-Matt
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
Maybe I'm just being crazy old Matt again but wouldn't it have just been easier and cleaner to just convert the WIRE terminals to female rather than the Rube Goldberg approach of soldering pigtails of female spades to the male speaker terminals? I must be missing something
You'll have to ask my Brother that and he's on assignment in Afghanistan. May be he didn't have female WIRE terminals in that style...

Those connection were made over 15 years ago. Hell if I know why they were done that way ...

... Bump.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
But he female spades coming from the speakers are WIRE terminals crimped to a tiny length of wire coming off the speaker terminals. That's what's got me(and Oscar seemingly) baffled

Functionally it doesn't matter though, GLWS lol

-Matt
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 11:12 AM
PostWhore

Bah, I'd just solder the new wires directly to the base anyhow.

-Randy-
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
such atrocities are committed to speakers worldwide on a daily basis. Oh the humanity...
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 03:43 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar maestro View Post
such atrocities are committed to speakers worldwide on a daily basis. Oh the humanity...

-Randy-
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8ThunderCat View Post
Bah, I'd just solder the new wires directly to the base anyhow.
That's the spirit!

Let me know when you're ready for them.

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 04:15 PM
PostWhore

Sure, I'll hit you up as soon as I pull the intake manifold and see my leak just in case. Scratch that. I just had eye surgery so it may be a few days before I get to that so I better just go ahead and buy the speakers.

-Randy-

Last edited by V8ThunderCat; 07-11-2014 at 05:21 PM.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Ok. Replied to your PM about payment.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-16-2014, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
SOLD

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in