Front Suspension Parts NIB - TCCoA Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-19-2014, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster
 
BirdofPrey97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 522
Front Suspension Parts NIB

These parts were purchased for a 94 SC and 97 Mark VII but that should only matter for the rotors and brake pads. They are all still in their box. I did have just pull the tape off of one of the rotor boxes to verify the part number.

Raybestos 578-1057B Service Grade Strut Rod Bushing $15 plus shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Raybestos-578-.../dp/B000CM1KDC

The front end suspension parts are O.E. parts. $125 plus shipping
Inner and Outer Rack Ends
Tie Rod ends
Upper and Lower LCAs

Front Rotors are from Autzone 54030 and Gold Duralast front pads DG598 I bought them for my 97 Mark VIII, but didn't install them. They are a bit larger then the stock 94 rotors.

Pads $30 Plus Shipping
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...582204_0_3773_

Rotors $60 plus shipping
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...er=113365_0_0_

New the parts were 281 plus tax

Still in new condition as they are still in the box and wrapped in plastic
230 plus shipping. Save $50

All prices are OBO

Honor, Grace, and Dignity.....Do you remember these?
BirdofPrey97 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 05:23 AM
3rd Gear Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Age: 35
Posts: 127
when you say O.E. is that motorcraft brand?

At the very least I'd be interested in the bushing kit.
MangBangers is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster
 
BirdofPrey97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 522
No. OE is the brand name. If someone wants everything it would be 200 plus shipping.

Honor, Grace, and Dignity.....Do you remember these?
BirdofPrey97 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator
 
guitar maestro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Laredo, Texas
Age: 39
Posts: 11,961
Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdofPrey97 View Post
These parts were purchased for a 94 SC and 97 Mark VII but that should only matter for the rotors and brake pads. They are all still in their box. I did have just pull the tape off of one of the rotor boxes to verify the part number.

Raybestos 578-1057B Service Grade Strut Rod Bushing $15 plus shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Raybestos-578-.../dp/B000CM1KDC

The front end suspension parts are O.E. parts. $125 plus shipping
Inner and Outer Rack Ends
Tie Rod ends
Upper and Lower LCAs

Front Rotors are from Autzone 54030 and Gold Duralast front pads DG598 I bought them for my 97 Mark VIII, but didn't install them. They are a bit larger then the stock 94 rotors.

Pads $30 Plus Shipping
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...582204_0_3773_

Rotors $60 plus shipping
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...er=113365_0_0_

New the parts were 281 plus tax

Still in new condition as they are still in the box and wrapped in plastic
230 plus shipping. Save $50

All prices are OBO
Curious, are the Raybestos strut rod bushings rubber, or black thermo-plastic?
guitar maestro is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster
 
BirdofPrey97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar maestro View Post
Curious, are the Raybestos strut rod bushings rubber, or black thermo-plastic?
I don't know. They are blue not black in color. Still in their plastic sealed bag. I am not getting notifications that a post has been made. Feel free to post but for a quicker response shoot me a pm please.

Honor, Grace, and Dignity.....Do you remember these?
BirdofPrey97 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 05:04 AM
Moderator
Moderator
 
MaddMartigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pickerington,OH
Age: 31
Posts: 3,540
Garage
I wonder if the front strut rod bushings are the same ones as in this post?:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=13

"When the only tool you have is a hammer, suddenly everything looks like a nail."
"Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
1992 Ford Thunderbird SC

Coast High Peformance 347 Stroker
-Low Tension Oil Rings, Zero Gap Seconds
-10.5:1 Compression Ratio
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads
Trick Flow Stage 1 cam
Trick Flow Street Heat Intake
Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers
FRPP 42# injectors
3.27 gears
Custom aluminum driveshaft
M5R2
Burned Chip for SN95 T4M0 ECM
OMGHI2U

MaddMartigan is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator
 
guitar maestro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Laredo, Texas
Age: 39
Posts: 11,961
Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
yea those are the same ones. I had ordered the same ones from Rock Auto thinking they were rubber, and I get the blue thermoplastic ones, lol.
guitar maestro is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Moderator
Moderator
 
MaddMartigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pickerington,OH
Age: 31
Posts: 3,540
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar maestro View Post
yea those are the same ones. I had ordered the same ones from Rock Auto thinking they were rubber, and I get the blue thermoplastic ones, lol.
OK. Are the sleeves the correct length and without a split in them?

"When the only tool you have is a hammer, suddenly everything looks like a nail."
"Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
1992 Ford Thunderbird SC

Coast High Peformance 347 Stroker
-Low Tension Oil Rings, Zero Gap Seconds
-10.5:1 Compression Ratio
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads
Trick Flow Stage 1 cam
Trick Flow Street Heat Intake
Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers
FRPP 42# injectors
3.27 gears
Custom aluminum driveshaft
M5R2
Burned Chip for SN95 T4M0 ECM
OMGHI2U

MaddMartigan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome