Brand-New, Never Used Motorcraft YJ-362 A/C Condenser - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 12:53 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Brand-New, Never Used Motorcraft YJ-362 A/C Condenser

I have a brand-new, never used Motorcraft YJ-362 air conditioning condenser for sale. I'm not going to use it, because I bought a 2002 Mustang GT, and I'm getting rid of my Thunderbird. I paid $167 for it, but that included about $42 in shipping, which I wouldn't get back if I returned it. I'm willing to sell it for $140 shipped - that would cover the approximately $120 I'd get for it if I returned it, plus another $20 to help cover shipping cost.

photo IMG_20150825_103009_zpslrz4qtxk.jpg

I've been told the '94 -' 96 MN12 T-Birds and Cougars all used the same A/C condensers, but the eBay listing for this item stated it was for 1996 only - you are responsible for checking fitment. You can also use it on a 1997 MN12, if you want to change to the 1996 style lines (that's what I was going to do, because the manifold line, with the muffler, isn't available new for a '97 from any source).

I actually received THREE different condensers, from two different sources (AutoZone and Rock Auto), and NONE of them were the correct condensers (they weren't even for any MN12 models!) - even though all three had the correct part numbers on the boxes! This Motorcraft unit was the ONLY one I got that was correct for the application I was using it for (in other words, it was the only correct condenser for a 1996 MN12 4.6 liter V-8).

Again, this is for the 4.6 liter V-8 only.

If you're interested in buying this item, simply send a PayPal payment to me at [email protected] (my PayPal ID). Then, PM me here to let me know you paid for it, and confirming your shopping address.

FYI - everything I'm listing for sale here on TCCOA, I'm also listing for sale on eBay and locally, on Craigslist. So, he who hesitates... :-)

Thanks,

Dennis

Last edited by dmw_4814; 09-11-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 01:57 PM
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw_4814 View Post
I have a brand-new, never used Motorcraft YJ-362 air conditioning condenser for sale. I'm not going to use it, because I bought a 2002 Mustang GT, and I'm getting rid of my Thunderbird. I paid $167 for it, but that included about $42 in shipping, which I wouldn't get back if I returned it. I'm willing to sell it for $140 shipped - that would cover the approximately $120 I'd get for it if I returned it, plus another $20 to help cover shipping cost.

photo IMG_20150825_103009_zpslrz4qtxk.jpg

I've been told the '94 -' 96 MN12 T-Birds and Cougars all used the same A/C condensers, but the eBay listing for this item stated it was for 1996 only - you are responsible for checking fitment. You can also use it on a 1997 MN12, if you want to change to the 1996 style lines (that's what I was going to do, because the manifold line, with the muffler, isn't available new for a '97 from any source).

I actually received THREE different condensers, from two different sources (AutoZone and Rock Auto), and NONE of them were the correct condensers (they weren't even for any MN12 models!) - even though all three had the correct part numbers on the boxes! This Motorcraft unit was the ONLY one I got that was correct for the application I was using it for (in other words, it was the only correct condenser for a 1996 MN12 4.6 liter V-8).

Again, this is for the 4.6 liter V-8 only.

If you're interested in buying this item, simply send a PayPal payment to me at [email protected] (my PayPal ID). Then, PM me here to let me know you paid for it, and confirming your shopping address.

FYI - everything I'm listing for sale here on TCCOA, I'm also listing for sale on eBay and locally, on Craigslist. So, he who hesitates... :-)

Thanks,

Dennis
I want it, but don't have the spare money kicking around at the moment. If it's still available later I'll PM you.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
I want it, but don't have the spare money kicking around at the moment. If it's still available later I'll PM you.
I'm sorry, but I just sold the condenser on eBay.

Dennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:59 PM
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw_4814 View Post
I'm sorry, but I just sold the condenser on eBay.

Dennis
Don't be sorry man, it's all good.
Congrats on sale.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in