Pioneer DEH-X8600BH In-Dash AM/FM/CD Player w/FM HD And Bluetooth - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Pioneer DEH-X8600BH In-Dash AM/FM/CD Player w/FM HD And Bluetooth

Since I'm getting rid of my T-Bird, I'm selling the Pioneer car stereo I bought for it back in, I think, April (I'm going to put a new stereo system in the 2002 Mustang GT I just bought, but this radio is a single DIN sized chassis, and the Mustang uses a double DD - excuse me, a double DIN sized radio [smile], which is approximately twice the height of this radio).

This radio was installed in my car for only about 4 or 5 months, and is in practically new condition. I have never even had a CD in the unit; I either listened to the FM radio, or to my personal music collection streamed from my cell phone over Bluetooth, or from the USB memory stick attached via USB cable to the back of the unit.

Unit will come with a wire harness adapter already attached to the radio wire harness that works with most Ford cars /trucks (so, no cutting or splicing of the vehicle wiring is necessary). If you want to use this radio with any non-Ford vehicles, simply remove the electrical tape I put on it, and then cut this adapter from the radio harness, then you can wire it up to any other type of vehicle you want to. I'll also include the mounting sleeve; the remote control; the radio removal tools that came with it; the original box, and any manuals/papers that were included.

You can change both the button and display illumination to match almost any car's instrumentation lighting (you can even independently set the buttons & display to two different colors!). Full specs can be viewed here, on Pioneer's website : http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...rs/DEH-X8600BH

I believe this unit retailed for $199; I'm asking $99 shipped for it.

photo IMG_20150913_144618_zpsgsnxozzk.jpg

photo IMG_20150913_144602_zpsm4wkl9t4.jpg

photo IMG_20150501_101014_zpsxuimrgux.jpg

photo IMG_20150509_223603_zpssb0h8vca.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Sold!!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in