Four Seasons 33071 Accumulator/Receiver-Drier; Fits '97 T-Bird/Cougar w/4.6L V-8 - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Four Seasons 33071 Accumulator/Receiver-Drier; Fits '97 T-Bird/Cougar w/4.6L V-8

I forgot about one, last A/C part I had for my '97 T-Bird that I'm looking to sell - a Four Seasons 33071 accumulator /receiver-drier. As far as I'm aware, this will only for 1997 models of Thunderbirds/Cougars w/4.6L V-8 engines. I'm not sure if it'll work on 1994-1996 models w/V-8's. I know that the accumulator in those model years didn't have a service port on them (this one does); the service port was instead located in the line that runs from the accumulator to the compressor. I'm not sure if there are any other differences or not.

This will NOT work on any T-Birds/Cougars w/3.8L V-6 engines. Those cars use a totally different accumulator/receiver-drier.

Price is $25 shipped.

Not sure why this one is silver. I replaced this part back in May, when Midas serviced my A/C, and I received a black one. When I ordered this one (from Rock Auto), they sent me a silver one (ordered the same brand/part number both times).

photo IMG_20150913_112430_zpsqmi1mko0.jpg

PayPal payment, in the amount of $25, to PayPal ID: [email protected]. Reply here you've purchased it, and PM me your shipping address.

Thanks,

Dennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 11:22 AM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
It looks identical to mine, the 96-97 ones interchange with 94/5 but not the other way around. It just means you'd have two service ports on that line to choose from on a 94/5.

-Matt
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
It looks identical to mine, the 96-97 ones interchange with 94/5 but not the other way around. It just means you'd have two service ports on that line to choose from on a 94/5.
Got it! Thanks for the info, Matt.

Dennis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in