Panavise Custom Cell Phone/GPS Dash Mount; Fits '94-'97 T-Bird/Cougar - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-26-2015, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via Yahoo to dmw_4814
Panavise Custom Cell Phone/GPS Dash Mount; Fits '94-'97 T-Bird/Cougar

I have a Panavise custom cell phone/GPS dash mount, specifically made to fit any 1994-1997 T-Bird or Cougar. The mount secures to the dash just to the right of the radio, under the radio bezel, with two screws/bolts, and you then attach whatever cell phone or GPS holder to it that you'd like to use (it accommodates holders which use the standard "AMPS" mounting hole pattern). The cell phone holder/mount pictured is NOT included in this sale (I'm going to buy a new Panavise mount for my 2002 Mustang, and use it with that), but I got it from ProClip USA's website (www.proclipusa.com/).

I'd like $25 shipped for it.

I really, really like this mount; it's very secure, and makes no permanent modifications/damage to your dash.

photo Screenshot_2015-04-19-07-56-342_zpspj7rv8ql.jpg

photo IMG_20150512_161145_zpsmhrpj9js.jpg

photo IMG_20150922_134733_zpslcbqnbsw.jpg

As usual, just make a PayPal payment to my PayPal ID: [email protected], if you'd like to buy it. Then, please reply here stating you've purchased it, and PM me to confirm your shipping address.

Thanks,

Dennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in