2Likes
  • 1 Post By Woodman
  • 1 Post By RalphP

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Feeler, Red Powdercoated Mustang GT PBR Calipers with brackets

I am going to be doing he Cobra 13" brake upgrade with 2 piston Cobra calipers in the next month. I can order the calipers from Rock Auto, but it'll cost me $210 core charge for the pair if I don't send in my powdercoated GT PBR's.

If someone would like these, complete with the brackets and slide pins and will cover the core charge, I'd be happy to send them along. They work great, no issues, I just hate sending in a great set of calipers as a core.

I'm working on the car this morning (once the parts store opens up for me to get a bushing tool), so pics will come soon.

Thanks!
CDsDontBurn likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Kind of slapped together

One other choice, if you don't want to charge $210 for the PBRs (which is too much, frankly; reman'ed are under $150 for the PowerStop powder coated with brackets at RockAuto) is to pick up a pair of calipers from the boneyard ... local U-Pull-It gets $6 per caliper or bracket ($8 for non members, worst case is $32).

RwP
Woodman likes this.

Fuelly
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphP View Post
One other choice, if you don't want to charge $210 for the PBRs (which is too much, frankly; reman'ed are under $150 for the PowerStop powder coated with brackets at RockAuto) is to pick up a pair of calipers from the boneyard ... local U-Pull-It gets $6 per caliper or bracket ($8 for non members, worst case is $32).

RwP
I agree, it is way too much for them, so they'll most likely go to rock auto as a core. No yards within 3 hours of me have 99 to 04 mustang cobras, so getting them from a yard isn't a viable option.

Admin, please close the thread.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in