5th Gear Poster
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New Jersey
1989 SC 5 speedLiterally anything you guys can think of. Let it be known the Ignition module is NOT OEM but still works. Also, doesn't have a radio or amp or sub. Has a bunch of parts in the trunk but I forget what.
- Short block. New timing kit, water pump, oil pump, Harmonic Balancer.
- Heads have new stock replacement valve springs and stem seals.
- 89-93 blower, from Throttle body to intake manifold.
- All electronics.
- Interior except for carpet and headliner. Seats fully operational. driver side has small tear on outside bolster.
- TEVES MKIV works.
- Auto seat belts.
- AC system still works. Still r12.
- Window trim in good shape. Not peeling.
- Trans tunnel in great shape
- New seat supports
- L braces
- One set of SC shocks with adjuster motors. about 150k miles on them.
- I also have new interior door handles, 89-93. Chrome, 2 pairs.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|