TCCoA Forums banner

LF: Mark VIII style lug wrench for spare tire

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  dDUBb 
#1 ·
The part number is F3LY-17032-A. I can get one on eBay but I think the prices are a little steep for what it is.

Long and short of it - a scrap truck spill on the interstate gave me my first flat on the T-bird and I needed to put the spare on. It was then I found the stock lug wrench didn't fit deep enough into the Cobra wheels to reach the lug nuts, since the lug nut wells are very narrow. I had a co-worker help with his sockets today and when I got home I checked the Mark VIII's lug wrench to be sure it worked. So now I'm on the hunt for one for the T-bird.

Also.... if anyone's got a 17" spare for the factory bolt pattern I'd happily consider that too. Staggered sizes and 17" brakes don't bode well if I lose a front tire...

#2 ·
Is there a part number stamped on the wrench ?? I threw away a bunch of those a while back but may have kept one or two of the better condition ones.

As for 17" … could possibly have a spare tire from a Lincoln LS ? Need to check for that one also.

#3 ·
I think the PN was on a sticker... I think the later ones are stamped on but it's a different PN. Thanks for taking a look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.