how the ^%#$ did that get there? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
how the ^%#$ did that get there?

alright guys... whats THE strangest thing youve ever found in your car?

for me it was this lil baby that i found this morning..

Photobucket

yea thats right.. a Remmington 0.22 round... this car has been in my family since it rolled off the truck in oct of 94.. and none of us own guns.. none of my friends bring guns in my car and i know damn well i didnt pick this up on one of my drunken expiditions.... either way it made me say "how the ^%#& did this get in my car"... so what about you guys

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Voice/Data Guru

HMM In for servive at times , and so forth Found a old wacky weed under the seats one time , Much have been very old but not bad LOL

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
i havent had this thing in for service in a while (about 2k miles..or 3 weeks). and ill be damned if some one at midas or jiffy lube takes a gun in my car lol as for the weed... hmm ill have to look harder.. its in there somewhere... lmao jk

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
I never found anything too weird in any of my cars. The only thing I can think of is when I pulled the dashboard out of my 91, I found a repair bill from when the car was in an accident in 1994. It must have slipped out the back of the glove compartment, and it was sitting on top of the HVAC box, all wrinkled, but still legible.

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, and ported big valve heads
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-90 SC Automatic rustbucket winter beater
-97 Tbird Sport 4.6 Nice weather daily driver
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:07 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post
I found a repair bill from when the car was in an accident in 1994. It must have slipped out the back of the glove compartment, and it was sitting on top of the HVAC box, all wrinkled, but still legible.
Same thing with my '91... Found the Reciet/workorder for body work behind the glove box door...

But no nothing Weird yet has been found in any of my cars.. Haven't really Duged into the newest member of my car collection (91 SC 5spd) So there may still be hope
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
i havnt found anything that weird, but i have found alot of rubber bands randomly throught the car.
i found about 6 when i pulled the carpet, dash, console ect, 1 under the rear seat, 2 or 3 under the trunk carpet, and i even found 1 under the intake manifold lol

-Matt
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to The Great Obucina
only a .22? i was hoping to be impressed.

"Booyah". Stu Scott.
1996 Braincoated, all Aluminum PI powered and obscenely loud Pearl White Tbird [email protected] AKA Dyrdek.
2013 Black on black FX2 Supercrew Ecoboost F150. Roll onto the scene with the ceiling missing.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

if thats really all you had to say then why did you take the time to make the post?

anyways back to the subject.. other weird things ive found.. a lip ring (no one i know has one so idk..), a chevy bowtie grill emblem.. (altho i think i know where that came from ) and one of those special lock lug keys.. even tho my 95 never came with lock lugs (safety lugs w/e)

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickysilvertbird View Post
if thats really all you had to say then why did you take the time to make the post?

anyways back to the subject.. other weird things ive found.. a lip ring (no one i know has one so idk..), a chevy bowtie grill emblem.. (altho i think i know where that came from ) and one of those special lock lug keys.. even tho my 95 never came with lock lugs (safety lugs w/e)

because i can and i wanted to, why did you bother to post a pic of a .22LR round if no one you know owns a firearm? if you dont like my comments, put me on ignore.

"Booyah". Stu Scott.
1996 Braincoated, all Aluminum PI powered and obscenely loud Pearl White Tbird [email protected] AKA Dyrdek.
2013 Black on black FX2 Supercrew Ecoboost F150. Roll onto the scene with the ceiling missing.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

because i thot it odd and i wanted to see what other people have found in their cars.. im random and nosey like that.

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickysilvertbird View Post
because i thot it odd and i wanted to see what other people have found in their cars.. im random and nosey like that.

so am i, boo hoo.

"Booyah". Stu Scott.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

idk if you figured it out or not but i was joking... anyways.. w/e

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:41 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to 5.0 bird
I found this under the console when I did the trans swap.

Somehow I get the feeling that it wasn't dropped there by a Physician.

Matt

1986 Cougar 5.0

1989 Mk VII LSC 5 speed (sold)

1992 Thunderbird Sport 5.0 (sold)
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

LMAO!! wow.. ok now im scared to do my t-45 swap.... thats great man lol. maybe ill find the .22 midnight special this round went to? who knows

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

That syringe looks like the size that my wife used for her insulin.

The only wierd thing I've found that comes to mind is when I pulled the carpet and padding out of the 89 Vic I'm parting out, the phrase "Who are you?" is written on the pass. rear floorpan using body sealer, lol... Guess someone at the assembly plant was bored that day and got creative.

Jay

These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2008, 11:40 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to CobraRThunder
Dirty mag, a condom...yea used....under the seats. Both in parts cars I got and crushed.

4R70W From DirtyDog
VORTECH BLOWN w/3.12" Reichard ultra-grip pulley
TEA Stage2 PI Heads, 9.5:1 manley slugs/manley H-beams, cobra crank, VTStage3 blower cams, Trick Flow track heat intake, FMIC TR1245 intercooler, ART Dual 2.5" exhaust/Stainless/no cats, KOOKS coated headers, 4.10 w/ Auburn Pro, aluminum 8.8 housing, Dynotech driveshaft, Koni's, Eibach Springs, Baer 13" big brake kit. cobra rear brake/hub conversion, VMP Slot Blowthru setup, #60 Inj. 75mm TB,
615 rwhp/500 torque 15.5psi best of [email protected] still needs tuning.
CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/426794
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to ben_cline Send a message via MSN to ben_cline Send a message via Yahoo to ben_cline
Someone on here once found a toad under their carpet. My bro found a little blue pill with a P on it, lol. I've never found anything special.

Benjamin' 07/30/82 Christian MySpace CarDomain
Celica and Chevy 1500 are sold for parts. Now I'm left with the broken Buick and my '98 Dakota.
Bedroom: Pioneer VSX23, DefTech BP6s (front) ProCenter 2000, Mirage Omni 350s, 10" Kicker L7 pushed by PExpress plate amp, XBox 360, PS3, 50" LG 3D plasma.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in