Oldies but goodies... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to ben_cline Send a message via MSN to ben_cline Send a message via Yahoo to ben_cline
Oldies but goodies...

Who here has been here an extensive amount of time? I'm talking a few years.

I was looking at Grog6, and know he's been around awhile, but he hasn't even hit the 1k mark yet. I haven't posted much in the past 2-3 years due to selling the Cougar (hold your applause until the end please), and have almost hit 7k. Seen many come and go, and I wonder, who has been here since the beginning or nearly that point? I've gone through about 5 cars, and I don't know how many stereo setups. Good times, bad times, all that, and I've been there.

I'd just like to say a thanks to those that have stuck around, and for those who have helped make this website enjoyable for those that need our help.

And don't piss off the mods!

ShadowDragon f'ing ate me!

Benjamin' 07/30/82 Christian MySpace CarDomain
Celica and Chevy 1500 are sold for parts. Now I'm left with the broken Buick and my '98 Dakota.
Bedroom: Pioneer VSX23, DefTech BP6s (front) ProCenter 2000, Mirage Omni 350s, 10" Kicker L7 pushed by PExpress plate amp, XBox 360, PS3, 50" LG 3D plasma.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in